|Surabaya Terminal Container / pp3.co.id|
PT Terminal Petikemas Surabaya - TPS or known as Surabaya Terminal Container is a fast growing international terminal in Indonesia, which was founded in 1999. TPS is based in based in Port of Tanjung Perak of Surabaya East Java and engaged in container terminal services, such as discharge, loading, receiving, delivery, and freight station services. PT Terminal Petikemas Surabaya is a part subsidiary company of PT Pelabuhan Indonesia III (Persero), a leading state-owned port management company in Indonesia. PT Pelabuhan Indonesia III (Persero) owned 50.5% shares in TPS. Other shares holds by P&O Australia Ports Pty Ltd with 49% shares and Koperasi Pegawai Pelindo III with 0.5% shares. PT Terminal Petikemas Surabaya operates under Integrated Management Systems based on international standards of ISO 9001 (quality standard), ISO 14001 (environmental standard), OHSAS 18001 (occupational health and safety standards), and the ISPS Code (standard ship and port facility security).
To support its progressive growth and build the organizational capability, PT Terminal Petikemas Surabaya are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following position
Operation Execution Control Staff
- Minimum high school education with work experience in the Container Terminal at least 3 years
- Maximum age 35 years old per 1 August 2013.
- Minimum 3 years experience in container terminal
- Understanding the flow of operations in Container Terminal
- Understanding and being able to read bayplan ship.
- Have minimal computer operating skills (MS Office).
- Willing to work in a team with the Shift system
For further information, please refer official source from Jobstreet on following link below. Should you meet all of the requirements above, please submit your applications by online not later than 14 July 2013 through Jobstreet. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. (Source)