|Unilever Indonesia / unilever.co.id|
PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk - Unilever Indonesia is a reputable multinational fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) company in Indonesia. The Company was established in 1933 and originally registered as Lever’s Zeepfabrieken NV. PT Unilever Indonesia was launched in 1980. Unilever Indonesia is owned by Unilever Indonesia Holding BV (85%), and public (15%). The Company is based in Jakarta and supported by 8 production facilities and approximately 644 distributor across Indonesia. Based on PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk Annual Report 2012, the Company successfully maintained profitability. Unilever Indonesia posted net sales of Rp27.3 trillion and maintains total operating income of Rp6.5 trillion for the end of December 2012.
To support its progressive growth and build the organizational capability, PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk are seeking for suitably qualified and professional candidates to join as
Assistant Area Sales Manager (AASM)
- S1 from all majors with a minimum GPA of 2.80
- Max age 28 years old
- Active in campus organizations
- Dynamic and fun work field
- Communicative and have a good adaptability
- Have a high health and stamina
- Willing to be placed throughout Indonesia
- Able to drive a car and have a driver's license (SIM A).