|Pertamina Shipping / pertamina.com|
PT Pertamina (Persero) Shipping - Pertamina Shipping is a business unit of PT Pertamina (Persero) engaged in shipping activities, include the transportation of crude oil, LPG and oil products between units. The Company was formed in 1959 as Shipping Division of Pertamina and starting with 2 shallow draft oil tanker. As of December 2011, shipping transport activities were performed by 173 units of ship, including 41 self owned ships and 132 chartered ships. Based on PT Pertamina (Persero) Annual Report 2011, Pertamina Shipping reached significant performance in 2011. Pertamina Shipping reported total cargo transportation volume of 81.93 million KL, increased by 4.5% compared to 78.41 million KL in 2010.
To supports the positive growth in shipping business, Pertamina Shipping are now seeking to recruit high caliber and dynamic individuals for the following challenging positions as PERMANENT EMPLOYEES to be placed onboard at Pertamina’s Tankers with below qualifications:
- Must have Certificate of Proficiency as in STCW requirements
- Must hold Marine Academy Certificate (min. Diploma III) for No. 1-4
- Must graduate from Electronic/Electrical Academy (min. Diploma III) for No. 5
- Experience in oil tanker is preferred for No. 1 & 5
- Have good knowledge in ISM Code and ISPS Code
- Have valid passport, Seaman Book and Yellow Fever
- Fluent in English (both oral and written)
- Have valid Passport and Seaman Book
- Have good records in Discharge Book
For further detail information and to apply online, please refer official source from Pertamina on following link below. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.