|Bank Indonesia / bi.go.id|
In line with its vision, to be recognized, domestically and internationally, as a credible central bank, through the strength of our strategic values and the achievement of low and stable inflation rate, Bank Indonesia are looking for 10 best graduates within 1 (one) year (graduated on 25 May 2012 - 25 May 2013) with following requirements
- Bachelor Degree (S1) majoring in Economics of Development Studies, Accounting, Management, Law, Business Administration / Business, and Industrial Engineering.
- Minimum GPA of 3.10 (4.00 scale)
- Min score in main course (core) of at least B
- Maximum age 25 years old
- Preferably have experience in activities on campus (University / Faculty)
- Having English skills
- Does not have a record of behavior / discipline violation
- Fill in the Bank Indonsia application form (download page 1, page 2)
For further detail information about job requirements and the procedures for submission of application, please refer official source from FT Undip on following link below. Closing date 25 April 2012. All application will kept strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.