|PG Glenmore / bumn.go.id|
PT Industri Gula Glenmore - PG Glenmore or the Glenmore Sugar Factory is a newcomers company in Indonesia that deals with sugar business. The Company performing business in sugar manufacturing. The Company was established in 12 December 2012 and formed by 3 state owned agribusiness company, namely PT Perkebunan Nusantara III (Persero), PT Perkebunan Nusantara XI (Persero), and PT Perkebunan Nusantara XII (Persero). PTPN III is the majority owner of PT Industri Gula Glenmore with a 60% shares of the investment. PTPN XI hold 10% and 30% by PTPN XII. The Company's sugar mills is based in Glenmore District Banyuwangi East Java and its factory become to be the largest sugar mills in Indonesia with production capacity of 54 thousand tons a year.
To support its progressive growth and build the organizational capability, PT Industri Gula Glenmore are now seeking to recruit high caliber and dynamic individuals for the following challenging positions as :
- S1 Engineering majoring in Mechanical Engineering (energy conversion) (Code: MES)
- S1 Engineering majoring in Electrical Engineering (strong currents) (Code: ELK)
- S1 Chemical Engineering (Code: KIM)
- S1 Environmental Engineering (Code: LIN)
- S1 Physics Engineering (Code: FIS)
- S1 Agriculture program Agronomy / Agriculture (Code: AGR)
- S1 Information Systems (Code: SIN)
- Indonesian citizen, maximum age 28 years old (born after 31 May 1985)
- GPA of at least 2.75
- Due to the nature of the work to be done, it just takes male
- Willing to be placed in all areas of the company
- Willing to take the test conducted in Surabaya.
- Never been convicted of a criminal offense
- Not been dishonorably discharged from the agency or government and private legal entity.
For further detail information about job requirements and how to apply, please refer official source from LPP on following link below. Registration closed on 30 March 2013. Applications received after these dates will not be considered. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.