|RSA UGM / balairungpress.com|
Rumah Sakit Akademik Universitas Gadjah Mada - RSA UGM or Academic Hospital Gadjah Mada University is a hospital fully owned by Universitas Gadjah Mada (UGM), an Indonesia's largest state-university from Yogyakarta. RSA UGM is the only academic hospital which was established as a teaching hospital for students of UGM. In addition, the hospital also provides health services to the general public. RSA UGM based in Sleman Yogyakarta and officially began its operations on 2 March 2012. RSA UGM occupies an area of 4 hectares and operated as a hospital grade C. As of 2012, RSA UGM supported by 147 human resources, consists of 9 General Practitioners, 3 Dentists, 17 specialists, 2 Pharmacists, 1 Clinical Psychology, 67 Nursing, 22 other medical support, 2 Information technology, and 24 Admins. RSA UGM will have 123 beds for inpatient and Emergency Rooms.
To support the business expansion and its organic growth, currently Rumah Sakit Akademik Universitas Gadjah Mada invite you to join as the IT Infrastructure Development team
- Minimal D3 (or final semester student S1), preferably majoring in Informatics / Computer Science / Electrical Engineering.
- Mastering the concepts and techniques of Object Oriented Programming with PHP and AJAX, preferably familiar with PHP-based framework.
- Mastering the Structured Query Language with MySQL databases.
- Understanding the Linux operating system is a plus.
- Experience in information systems software development.
- Minimal D3 or S1 students last semester.
- Mastering the graphic design applications / web (Corel Draw, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Flash, HTML).
- Mastering the Cascading Style Sheet (CSS) to add value.
- Have experience and a portfolio of graphic design and website.
For further detail information, please refer official source from RSA UGM on following link below. Should you interested and qualified, please submit complete application above and addressed to Direktur Utama Rumah Sakit Akademik Universitas Gadjah Mada c.q Kepala Bagian SDM Rumah Sakit Akademik Universitas Gadjah Mada at following address below. Closing date 27 October 2012. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.Rumah Sakit Akademik Universitas Gadjah Mada
Jl. Kabupaten (Lingkar Utara), Kronggahan, Trihanggo, Yogyakarta 55291