|Bank Sumsel Babel / banksumselbabel.com|
PT Bank Pembangunan Daerah Sumatera Selatan dan Bangka Belitung - Bank Sumsel Babel is a reputable regional development bank in Indonesia operated in the Province of South Sumatera and Bangka Belitung. The Bank was established in was 1957 under the name of PT Bank Pembangunan Sumatera Selatan and in 2010 renamed into current name. The Bank's head office is located in Palembang, South Sumareta and supported by 22 branch offices, 34 sub branch offices, 62 cash / mobile offices, 36 payment points, and 176 units ATM. Based on Bank Sumsel Babel Annual Report 2011, the Bank sucessfully managed total assets in 2011 Rp13,193,172 million, growth 22.05 % from Rp10,809,724 million in 2010. In 2011, the Bank awarded from Markplus Insight as The Best Champion of Palembang Service Award 2011 for the category Conventional Banks with assets below 100 billion.
In line with its vision, to be a healthy Bank that continually grows which emphasizing on customer's satisfaction, currently Bank Sumsel Babel invites the best candidates to join as :
- Indonesian Citizens
- Physical and mental health
- S1/S2 majoring in Economics (Accounting, Management and Development Studies), Law, Computer Science (Computer Science and Information Management) with min GPA 2.75 (PTN) and 3.00 (PTS)
- Age as of 31 December 2012: 26 years old (S1) and 28 years old (S2)
- Good English skills (active and passive)
- Having the ability to operate a computer properly
- Good behavior by attaching SKCK
- Not married and willing to not get married before being appointed as a permanent employee
- Willing to work in all areas of Bank Sumsel Babel.
For further detail information about job requirements and how to apply, please refer official source from Bank Sumsel Babel on following link below. Registration closed on 21 September 2012. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.