|Bank Indonesia / bi.go.id|
In line with its vision, to be recognized, nationally and internationally, as a credible central bank through the strengthening strategicvalues and achieving low and stable rate of inflation, currently Bank Indonesia invites the best candidates to join as following position:
- Male, Indonesian citizen (WNI)
- Minimum age 20 years old and maximum 23 years old on 16 September 2012
- Min high school graduate (equivalent) and maximum D2 (equivalent)
- Average score of UN min 6 for high school graduate; minimum GPA 2.75 GPA for D1/D2.
- Minimum height 167 cm with proportional weight.
- Physically and mentally healthy, not color blind and do not have a vision impairment (not wearing glasses / contact lenses).
- Never had a criminal conviction or criminal litigation.
- Has no family relationship with Bank Indonesia's employees.
- Preferably domiciled in accordance with the area of the Representative Office of Bank Indonesia
For further detail information about job requirements and the procedures for submission of application, please refer official source from Bank Indonesia on following link below. Registration closed on 25 September 2012. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.