|Bank Kaltim / bankkaltim.co.id|
Bank Pembangunan Daerah Kalimantan Timur - Bank Kaltim is one of the largest regional development bank in Indonesia and operated in East Kalimantan Province. The Bank operated was established in 14 October 1965 and its head office located in Samarinda. The Bank supported by 2 subsidiaries, namely PT BPR Kutai Timur and PT BPR Bepede Kutai Sejahtera. As of December 2011, Bank Kaltim operated 203 networks service, including 1 head office, 15 branch offices, 2 shariah branch offices, 49 sub branch offices, 10 shariah sub branch offices, 8 conventional cash points, 2 shariah cash points, 23 conventional payment point, 6 shariah payment point, 86 units of ATM, and 1 mobile banking.
In line with its vision, to be a sound, robust, efficient and trustworthy bank, currently Bank Kaltim invites the best candidates to join as following positions :
- Male/Female with max age 32 years old
- Min GPA 2.75
- Experienced min 2 years in Public Accountant/Auditor
- Male/Female, single not married
- Max age 30 years old
- Min D3 majoring in : Economic, Taxation, Mathematics, Statistics, Business Administration, Forestry, Fishery, Agriculture, Communication, International Relations, Psycology, Law, Computer Science, and Informatic
- Min GPA 2.75 (accredited A), 3.00 (B), 3,25 (C), and 4 (D)
For further detail information about job requirements and to apply online in each positions above, please refer official source from Bank Kaltim on following link below. Registration closed on 31 August 2012. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.