|Krakatau Steel / krakatausteel.com|
PT Krakatau Steel (Persero) Tbk - Krakatau Steel is a leading integrated steel company in Indonesia. The Company produce hot rolled coil, cold rolled coil, and wire rod as main products. The Company was established in 1970 and in 2010 become a Public Company by carrying out Initial Public Offering (IPO) and listed its stock on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX). The Company based in Cilegon Banten and currently has a current production capacity for crude steel of 2.45 million tons per year to support its steel production. In 8 February 2011, the Company awarded in Customer Brand Choice Award 2011 from Markplus & Co. Krakatau Steel also awarded as the Best Mid-Cap Equity Deal of the Year 2010 in Southeast Asia from AlphaSouth East Asia.
In line with its vision, become an integrated steel company with competitive edges to grow continuously towards a leading global enterprises, currently PT Krakatau Steel (Persero) Tbk invites the best candidates from UGM to join as following positions :
Management Trainee (MT)
- S1 majoring in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering
- D3 majoring in Accounting, Management, Chemical Analyst
- Male (S1) with max age 26 years old in 10 September 2012
- Male/Female (D3) with max age 24 years old in 10 September 2012
- Not bound in the agreement / Association office with other agencies
- Active in English, with TOEFL score min 500
- Not Married
For further detail information about job requirements and how to apply online, please refer official source from CDC UGM on following link below. Registration online closed on 31 July 2012. Only selected candidates will be contacted.