|TNI AU / rekrutmen-tni.ilmci.com|
Tentara Nasional Indonesia - TNI or the Indonesian Armed Forces is the Indonesian millitary units. TNI founded in 5 October 1945 and operated in three armed forces, consists of the Indonesian Army (TNI AD), the Indonesian Navy (TNI AL), and the Indonesian Air Force (TNI AU). As of 2009, the Indonesian Armed Forces supported by 438,410 personnels, consists of TNI AD with 328,517 personnels, TNI AL with 74,963 personnels, and TNI AU with 34,930 personnels. TNI's headquarters located in Jakarta and currently lead by Laksamana TNI Agus Suhartono.
Currently Tentara Nasional Indonesia (TNI) invites the best young people in all parts of Indonesia to become part of TNI through Sekbang PSDP TNI as
CALON SISWA PERWIRA PSDP PENERBANG TNI TA 2011
- Male, Indonesian Citizen (WNI), not TNI personnels, police officers and civil servants
- Faithful and devoted to God Almighty
- Loyal to the Republic of Indonesia based on Pancasila and UUD 1945
- Maximum age 22 years old and minimum age 17 years old and 9 months at the time of opening of the first education
- Do not lose the right to be Army personnel by a judgment which has obtained permanent legal force.
- Minimum height 165 cm and leg length of at least 100 cm.
- Healthy in physical and spiritual, drug free and not wearing glasses
- Min high school (SMA) / Madrasah Aliyah (MA) majoring in IPA
For further detail information about requirements and how to apply, please refer official source from recruitment website of TNI on following link below. Registration closed in 30 June 2012. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.