|PT Petrosea Tbk / petrosea.com|
PT Petrosea Tbk - Petrosea is one of the biggest integrated engineering, mining and construction companies in Indonesia. The Company started its operation since 1972 under the name of PT Petrosea International Indonesia. The Company's name renamed into current name in 1990 and also listed on Jakarta and Surabaya Stock Exchange. Since 2009, PT Indika Enegry Tbk become the controlling shareholders of PT Petrosea Tbk with 98.55% total shares owned. The Company's main office located in Jakarta and supported by approximately in 1,926 professional staffs spread out in Jakarta and its project sites in Balikpapan, Tanjung Batu East Kalimantan and Timika Papua. In 2010, the Company's revenue grew at 9% to US$186.9 million with net profits was substantialy higher at US$42.2 million.
In line with its vision, become an Indonesian mining house which will provide a complete mining solution delivering enhanced margin and return on assets through integrated capability, currently, PT Petrosea Tbk invites the best candidates to join as following positions:
Graduate Engineer (Electrical, Mechanical, Civil)
- Assist the Surveyors and Construction Engineer with project planning, weekly progress assessment and reporting.
- Assist with the review of Client specifications, drawings and documents to ensure the requirements define are incorporated in the works.
- Issuing RFI's and assisting the Contracts Engineer with the pricing of Variations.
- Carry out detailed material take off, assist with the procurement and scheduling to ensure that the material is delivered in a timely manner.
- Site materials control
- Min. Bachelor degree in Engineering.
- Max. 2 years of experience in Engineering.
- Willing to work extended hours to meet with Project deadlines.
- Regularly site rotations undergo various roles.
For further detail information, please refer official source from Infocom Career's website on following link below (register first to read this info). Should you interested and to apply for this position, please send your application together with a detailed resume including recent color photograph, and quoting in email subject: GRADUATE ENGINEER (ELECTRICAL, MECHANICAL, CIVIL) to firstname.lastname@example.org in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb. All application must be sent at the latest 15 May 2012. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further process.