|PDAM Kota Malang / pdamkotamalang.com|
Perusahaan Daerah Air Minum Kota Malang - PDAM Kota Malang is a regional water company owned by local government of Malang that manages water supply to Malang region. PDAM Malang based and operated in Malang, East Java. The Company incorporated since 18 December 1974 and based by publication of Regional Regulation No. 11 of 1974, Drinking Water Units to change the status of the Regional Water Company. Since then the PDAM Kota Malang has status of legal entity and has the right to autonomy in the management of drinking water. The Company rated as Tiple B, stable outlook from Pefindo in 2008. The Company also certified an ISO 9001:2000.
In line with its vision, become the leading and healthiest Water Company in Indonesia, currently PDAM Kota Malang are seeking young professional candidates in fulfilling its vision, for the following position:
STAF SISTEM INFORMASI MANAJEMEN (SIM)
- Citizens of the Republic of Indonesia (WNI), Male / Female with maximum age 28 years old by 1 April 2012
- Hold min S1 degree (preferably Department of Information and Accounting) with min GPA 3.00
- Not located as CPNS / PNS, Candidate Members / Member TNI / police or other company personnel
- It's never not honorably discharged at his own request or not with respect as PNS / Member TNI / police or dismissed with respect as employees of State and private companies
- Healthy expressed by a medical certificate
- Not a resident as a member of Political Party or its management
- Never been sentenced to imprisonment or confinement by court verdict
- Proficient in operating the computer program MS Office Word & Excel
- Able to communicate well
- Honest and a good personality
- Can work under pressure and target oriented.
For further detail requirements and how to apply each postion, please refer to PDAM Kota Malang Career Website on following link. All applications will be treated strictly confidential and only short listed candidates will be contacted for next process.