PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk - Unilever Indonesia is one of the Indonesian biggest foreign direct investment company. The Company established since 5 December 1933 and became a leader in Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry. The Company's business consist of manufacturing, distribution and marketing of consumer goods including detergents, shampoo, soaps, deodorants, cosmetic products, margarine, dairy based food, ice cream, tea based beverages and fruit juice. In 2010, the Company launched Pure It, a safe drinking water solution that need no electricity or gas. Based on company's annual reports 2010, PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk and its subsidiary reported an increase in net income of 11.3% in 2010 to Rp3.4 trillion. This was largely attributable the growth in net sales in line with an increase in sales volume.
In line with its growth, PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk are invites the best Indonesian young people to join as :
Support Project Manager during project design and project execution for delivering the project to achieve Zero accident, OTIF and meet quality standard, by using TPM Tools (EEM, FI,etc), and prepare a smooth project hand over to the customer.
- Mechanical Engineering education background
- Willing to be placed in Cikarang/Surabaya
- Graduates from reputable universities with minimum GPA of 3.30
- Under 28 years of age
- Excellent in functional knowledge
- Excellent in both interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in both oral and written English
- Self motivated and willing to work hard and under pressure
- Proactive and hard driver to get things done
For further detail informations and to apply online in each positions, please refer official source from ITB Career Center on following link not later than 29 February 2012. Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for interview