|LKPP Office / lkpp.go.id|
Lembaga Kebijakan Pengadaan Barang/Jasa Pemerintah (LKPP) - Government Procurement Policy Board is one of the Indonesian-based Non Ministry Government Institutions. The Institution foucused in the task of carrying out policy development and formulation of procurement of goods / services of the government. LKPP was founded in 6 December 2007 and based by Presidential Decree No. 106 of 2007. LKPP is under and directly responsible to the President of Republic Indonesia. In carrying out its duties and functions, LKPP coordinated by the Ministry of PPN / Head of Bappenas. As of year-end 2010, this Institution supported by 71 human resources and its head office located in SMESCO UKM Building - Jl Gatot Subroto Kav 94 Jakarta - 12780.
In line with its vision, reliably in realizing a credible procurement system, currently, LKPP invites the best Indonesian young people to join as:
Non Permanent Staff / Tenaga Kontrak
- Aged 18-30 years old by January 1, 2012;
- Minimum score of TPA 525 (from UUOTPA Bappenas in last 2 (two) years)Minimum TOEFL Score 450 in 2 (two) years;
- Hold min S1/D4 majoring in Economic, Law, Informatic / Computer, Education Management, Statistics, Graduate from reputable university (State University, Private University or Overseas) with least accredited 'B' by the National Accreditation Board
- Physically and mentally healthy;
- Have a high integrity nad able to work in teams.