|ATC Airport / angkasapura2.co.id|
PT Angkasa Pura II (Persero) - AP 2 is an Indonesia state owned enterprises engaged in Airport Management service. The Company is under the Ministry of Transportation and managed 12 airports in Western Indonesia. The Company based in Soekarno - Hatta International Airport Jakarta and supported by 4,449 employees in 12 branch offices. The Company also provided flight information services for Jakarta's airspace (Flight Information Region/FIR). As of the AP 2 annual report 2010, the Company has reached good business performance result, by gaining net profit amount of Rp1,306 billion increasing by 32% above the target set in Company Work and Budget Plan for 2010 compared with 2009 amount of Rp870 billion.
In line with its growth, currently PT Angkasa Pura II (Persero) in cooperation with Human Resources Development Agency of Transportation / Badan Pengembangan SDM Perhubungan (BPSDM) will hold an Aerodrome Control Tower Training program with the following provisions:
Aerodrome Control Tower Training (Junior Air Trafic Controller)
- Male/Female, Indonesian Citizens
- Min age 21 years old and max age 28 years old as 31 January 2012
- Hold Diploma Degree (D3) from all majors with min GPA 2.75, except : religion, art, public health studies, nursing, teaching, philosophy, agriculture and animal husbandry
- Fluent in English
- Physically and mentally healthy, and not color blind is given by a health certificate from a doctor
- Good behavior by getting SKCK from police
For further detail information, please refer official source from PT Angkasa Pura II (Persero) on following link below. Closing date 15 January 2012. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.