|Mobil Cepu Ltd. / reuters.com|
ExxonMobil affiliates in Indonesia are now recruiting for several drilling positions to join its rapidly expanding team in the country.
Drilling Operation Supervisors
- Min High School education
- 8 years Drilling Experience in a Supervisory role either for Company or Contractor
- Advanced training in Drilling, Blow Out Prevention Equipment and Procedures. Drilling Fluids Technology, Cementing, Well bore Stability and Well Site Safety
- Firm understanding of Safety systems and procedures and their implementation to install strong safety culture
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills and knowledgeable in well cost management
- Bachelor degree in Engineering with 10 years minimum continuous experience in Drilling Engineering & Drilling Operation with an operating company
- Through knowledge of drilling engineering, operations and equipment. Abreast of latest technology & practices in directional drilling, tubular design, wellhead design for sour service, drilling fluids, and cementing
- Strong communication, team and mentoring skills.
For further detail information, please refer official source from Exxonmobil on link below. To apply, please log on to Exxonmobil recruitment website : exxonmobil.co.id/careers. Application should be received by 28 January 2012, at th latest. All application will be treated as strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.Official Source