|Linde Group / linde.co.id|
PT Linde Indonesia is one of the largest industrial gas supplier in Indonesia. The Company establised since 1971 and as part of The Linde Group, the world-leading gases and engineering company operated in 100 countries and supported by 49,100 employees worldwide. PT Linde Indonesia based in Jakarta and it sites located in Cikarang, Ancol, Pamanukan and Gresik. The Company formerly known as PT BOC Gases Indonesia and in 2006 the Company becomes a member of The Lindo Group following he acquisition of the BOC Group by Linde AG. In 2010, BOC Gases Indonesia rebrands as PT Linde Indonesia. Beside manufactures and distributes industrial gas, the Company also provides a range of related services including the installation of gas equipment, pipelines, on site plants and associated engineering services.
In line with its expanding business, currently PT Linde Indonesia, offering challenges for high potential talents in the following position:
Plant Operator – Cikarang or Gresik based
- Minimum graduate from Diploma degree of engineering
- Have 3 years experience in modern industrial environment.
- Have good understanding of plant operating philosophy in Power plant.
- Have sufficient training for major type of equipment such as Gas Turbine, Steam Turbine, Pump Compressor and other multiple equipments.
- Have good knowledge of philosophy in conditioning and monitoring
- Have sound knowledge of plant trouble shooting.
- Have experience in Programmable Logic Control ( PLC) and Distributed Control System ( DCS) such as Allen – Bradley, Bailey, Simatec, Wonderware, is essential have excellent concern about safety.
- Willing to be placed in Gresik or Cikarang
Technician – Mechanical or Instrument
- Minimum Diploma 3 majoring in mechanical
- Have experience in mechanical, electrical or instrumentation system minimum 5 years
- Have sufficient knowledge of major type of equipment such as Gas / Combustion Turbine, Steam Turbine, Pump, Air Compressor, Generator, and having knowledge on cryogenic system is preferable
- Willing to work as a team and available of 24 hours call.
- Familiar to interpret document such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instruction and vendor manual/procedure.
- Experience in communicating and recording defects in performance or condition of equipment
SHES Engineer – Gresik based
- Educated to a degree level or at least five years working in SHES or operational or engineering roles.
- A thorough understanding of Safety Law and statutory requirements.
- Strong communication skills, organizational awareness and the ability to influence all level management
- Proven track record in developing and implementing safety programs and against stretch performance target.
- Proven team leadership skills.
- Strong problem solving capability.
- Risk Management experience and involvement in risk assessment and audits.
- Understanding of OHSAS 18001, K3
- Will be placed at Gresik, East Java
For further detail job responsibilities, please refer official source from JobsDB on lin below. Candidate shall apply on the latest of two weeks through PO BOX or email address below. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
PT Linde Indonesia
PO BOX 1225 / JKT 13012 E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org