|PT KAI (Persero) / indonesiafinancetoday.com|
PT Kereta Api Indonesia (Persero) - KAI is the largest Indonesian State Owned transportation company engaged in the railway transport services. The Company initialy established as the Dutch Company named Naamlooze Venootschap Nederlandsch Indische Spoorweg Maatschappij and founded in 1864. In 1998 the Company changed into PT Kereta Api (Persero). The Company based in Jakarta and operated 280 Locomotives, 80 KRD, 320 KRL, 1.314 Trains, 2.449 carriages. PT KAI supported by 6 (six) subsidiares, consist of PT Reska, PT Railink, PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek, PT KA Pariwisata, PT KA Logistik, PT KA Property Management. As of year end 2010, PT KAI supported by 26,520 human resources to serves its customers in Java and Sumatera region.
Currently, PT Kereta Api Indonesia (Persero) is a company engaged in the largest transport services in Indonesia, which prioritizes professionalism and performance, providing an opportunity for Indonesia's best young people to build careers and companies with the needs and qualifications as follows:
- Indonesian Citize (WNI), male/female
- Maximum Age:
- Bachelor (S1) maximum age 35 years old per 30 November 2011
- Diploma (D3) maximum age 30 years old per 30 November 2011
- Graduates from University accredited "A" (on the date of graduation) in accordance with the qualification / course of study required by the GPA as low as 2.95.
- Minimum meight for Female 155 cm, for male160 cm with weight balanced / ideal.
- Healthy and not color blind.
- Good manner
- It was never involved with drugs and / or psychotropic
- Not have tattooed and not pierced fro male
- There is no direct working ties with other agencies, including the PT Kereta Api Indonesia (Persero)
- Willing to be placed throughout the area of PT Kereta Api Indonesia (Persero)
- S1 : Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Architecture Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Informatic/Computer, Geodesy Engineering, Accounting, Management, Medical, Law, Statistic, Psychology, Communication (Public Relation, Journalism), Logistic, Education majoring in Curriculum
- D3 : Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Architecture, Geodesy, Electrical Engineering, Informatic, Graphic Design, Accounting, Management, Statistic, Programmer, Tourism, Law, Hotel (Cookery, House keeping, Front office/tour), Raiways Engineering, Logistic, Curriculum.
For further detail information and how to appy, please refer official source from PT Kereta Api Indonesia (Persero) on following link below. Closing date 5 December 2011. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.