|PT Elnusa Petrofin / elnusapetrofin.co.id|
In year 2015, Elnusa Petrofin recorded total assets of Rp 451.01 billion. This total assets reflected an 6.07% increase from Rp 425.17 billion in 2014. Total revenue in 2015 amounted to Rp 1.3 trillion or 18.75% down from Rp 1.6 trillion in 2014, according to PT Elnusa Tbk Annual Report 2015 as cited by JobsCDC.com.
To support the bussiness expansion and its organic growth, PT Elnusa Petrofin is looking for qualified personnel with high motivation, initiative and integrity to fill in the following positions:
Graduate Trainee Program
- Male, with the maximum age of 24 years old.
- Minimum background in Bachelor Degree (S1), majoring in Informatics Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Environmental Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Public Health, Oil and Gas Logistics, Transportation Management.
- Minimum GPA of 3.00 for State College (PTN) and 3.50 for Private College (PTS).
- Minimum height of 165 cm.
- Have a good leadership skill.
- Have a high integrity and credibility.
- Able to think analytically.
- Results-oriented work.
- Sociable and able to work in team.
- Operating knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Willing to be placed in all working area of Elnusa Petrofin.
For further information, please refer official source from CDA IPB on following link below. Interested and qualified candidates can apply directly by registration through http://cda.ipb.ac.id and clicking apply in preferred position. In Campus Recruitment Will be held on 10-11 April 2017 at Ruang Diskusi Fakultas Perikanan dan Ilmu Kelautan IPB. Only short listed candidates will be notified. Attractive remuneration plus generous benefit will be offered to candidates suitable for each position. (JobsCDC.com/Source)
7:41 PM | 0 comments