|Samudera Indonesia / samudera.com|
PT Samudera Indonesia Tbk - SIG or known as Samudera Indonesia Group is a reputable transportation services company in Indonesia with more than 50 years of existence in providing shipping-based cargo transportation and logistics services. PT Samudera Indonesia Tbk and its subsidiaries engaged in 4 principal business, including shipping, logistics, terminals, and agencies. As of December 2013, PT Samudera Indonesia Tangguh holds 57.98% shares in PT Samudera Indonesia Tbk. Other remaining shares was owned by PT Ngrumat Bondo Utomo (9.51%), and public (32.51%). In 2013, the Company’s total assets reported 8.24% down, from US$ 704 million in 2012 to US$ 646 million, while Company’s comprehensive income growth by 40% to US$ 7 million from US$ 5 million in 2012. This figures was stated by PT Samudera Indonesia Tbk in its financial higlights as cited by JobsCDC.com.
Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia, PT Samudera Indonesia Tbk are now seeking to recruit high caliber and dynamic individuals for the following challenging positions as :
Samudera Management Development Program (SMDP)
- Maximum age of 25 years old;
- Minimum education of a Bachelor Degree (S1) or equivalent from reputable university, majoring in
- Terminal business : Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, and Industrial).
- Logistics business : All Majors.
- Shipping business : Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering
- Finance : Accounting and Finance Management
- Preferably have an organization experiences.
If you are interested and competent in accordance with the requirements, please submit your comprehensive resume to following locations :
- Jakarta : Send your CV online to CDC-UI (cdc.ui.ac.id).
- Bogor : CDA IPB - GD Andi Hakim Nasoetion Lt 1, Kampus IPB Dramaga Bogor.
- Semarang : KESMA BAK UNDIP - Gd Rektorat Undip Tembalang.
- Yogyakarta : Send your CV online to ECC UGM (ecc.ft.ugm.ac.id).
- Malang : Please send your CV and application form (download application form http://jpc.ub.ac.id/form-pendaftaran-rekrutmen-kampus-2) via email to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org with email subject Position - Company name.
For further information about this porgram, please refer official source from Samudera Indonesia Group on following link below. Please note that applications may not be reviewed if received after 1 October 2014. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com/Source1 - Source2 - Source3 - Source4 - Source5)
1:36 PM | 0 comments