Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  
Advertisements

PT Sinergi Informatika Semen Indonesia - FORCA Implementor, System Admin Semen Indonesia Group April 2020

Written By JobsCDC on 16.4.20 | 6:17 AM

Advertisements


PT Sinergi Informatika Semen Indonesia
PT Sinergi Informatika Semen Indonesia / sisi.id
PT Sinergi Informatika Semen Indonesia - PT SISI is an integral part of state-owned cement makers PT Semen Indonesia (Persero) Tbk (Semen Indonesia Group) that deals with information and communication technology (IT) industry. PT SISI operates primarily as a provider of IT solutions for Semen Indonesia Group. Its business includes operational support, business solution delivery, to IT governance. According to information found in PT SISI's website as cited by JobsCDC.com, PT SISI is 85% owned by Semen Indonesia Group. The other 15% remaining shares were owned by PT Semen Gresik (5%), PT Semen Padang (5%) and PT Semen Tonasa (5%). PT Semen Gresik, PT Semen Padang and PT Semen Tonasa are members of Semen Indonesia Group.

Based in Jakarta, PT SISI running its business through 5 branch offices spread in all over Indonesia. PT SISI's branch offices comprise of; Branch Office Gresik East Java, Branch Office Padang West Sumatera, Branch Office Tonasa South Sulawesi, Branch Office Tuban East Java, and Branch Office Rembang Central Java. PT SISI also supported by 1 project and development office at Gresik East Java. PT SISI's head office is registered at Indorama Building 6th Floor, suite A – B Jl HR Rasuna Said Kav 1 & 2 South Jakarta 12950.

To achieve the company vision; to de the leading of information and communication technology company in South East Asia, PT Sinergi Informatika Semen Indonesia have following positions to offer for the right person that can grow together as

FORCA Implementor

Requirements:
  • Minimum education background in S1 (Information Systems, Informatics Engineering, Computers Engineering, Accounting).
  • 0-1 year experience.
  • Willing to travel if necessary.
  • Able to work in a team.
System Administrator

Requirements:
  • Minimum education background in D4 (Information Systems, Informatics Engineering, Computers Engineering).
  • 0-1 year experience.
  • Strong understanding of Linux operating system (Ubuntu, CentOS, etc.).
  • Strong understanding of Web Servers (Nginx, Apache).
  • Strong understanding of database concepts (PostgreSQL).
  • Familiar with Cloud (Microsoft Azure).
For more information, please refer official source from PT SISI on following link below. Should you are interested and qualified, please register directly to PT SISI e-recruitment system with a link as follow https://recruitment.sisi.id. Closing date 22 March 2020. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com/Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Sinergi Informatika Semen Indonesia - FORCA Implementor, System Admin Semen Indonesia Group April 2020 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.
Advertisements

Related Jobs :


Share this article on :
 
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs