Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  
Advertisements

PT LEN Rekaprima Semesta - Fresh Graduate General Junior Technician LEN Group February 2020

Written By JobsCDC on 26.2.20 | 8:39 AM

Advertisements


LEN Rekaprima
LEN Rekaprima / lenrekaprima.co.id
PT LEN Rekaprima Semesta - LEN Rekaprima is a reputable company in Indonesia, running business in the field of operation and maintenance of railways facilities. Its business includes maintenance of signaling systems, maintenance of substation systems, and maintenance of telecommunication systems. LEN Rekaprima is a directly-owned subsidiary company of state-owned industrial electronics PT LEN Industri (Persero) or LEN Group. According to information found in PT LEN Industri (Persero) Annual Report 2018 as cited by JobsCDC.com, PT LEN Industri (Persero) holds 90% shares in LEN Rekaprima as of December 2018. The other 10% remaining shares in LEN Rekaprima were owned by LEN Employees Cooperative. PT LEN Rekaprima Semesta is domiciled in Bandung West Java and its head office is registered at Jl Soekarno-Hatta No 293 Bandung 40235.

As part of the Company's business expansion, PT LEN Rekaprima Semesta is seeking urgently qualified candidates of employee for the position of

General Junior Technician (Code: GJT_Jakarta)

Requirements
  • Minimum SMK Electrical Engineering, Audio, and Video Engineering,  Computer and Networking Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Automotive.
  • Minimum 1 year of experience as a technician in the field of train signaling.
  • Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
  • Able to adapt, coordinate and work independently.
  • Able to work with professionals, integrity, and innovation.
  • Placement in Jakarta and Bekasi. 
General Junior Technician (Code: GJT_Kebumen)

Requirements
  • Maximum age of 25 years old.
  • Minimum SMK Electrical Engineering, Audio, and Video Engineering,  Computer and Networking Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Automotive.
  • Minimum 1 year of experience as a technician in the field of train signaling.
  • Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
  • Able to adapt, coordinate and work independently.
  • Able to work with professionals, integrity, good personality, and able to socialize with the surrounding environment.
  • Placement in Kebumen, Gombong, and Wonosari (preferably local resident).
For more detail information, please refer official source from PT LEN Rekaprima Semesta on following link below. If you strong confidence you meet the requirement above, please send your comprehensive resume to recruitment@lenlekaprima.co.id. Please put the code of position on the email subject. Your application will be treated confidentially and only shortlisted candidates will be followed up. (JobsCDC.com/Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT LEN Rekaprima Semesta - Fresh Graduate General Junior Technician LEN Group February 2020 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.
Advertisements

Related Jobs :


Share this article on :
 
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs