Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  
Advertisements

PT Badak NGL - SMA, SMK, D3, S1 Internship Program Badak LNG December 2019

Written By JobsCDC on 20.12.19 | 10:12 AM

Advertisements


PT Badak NGL
PT Badak NGL / badaklng.co.id
PT Badak Natural Gas Liquefaction - PT Badak NGL or known as Badak LNG is a leading energy company in Indonesia with strong business focus on the natural gas industry. Established in 1974, Badak LNG has processed natural gas into liquefied natural gas (LNG), liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) and related derivative products. Badak LNG is widely known nationwide as one of the largest LNG producers in Indonesia with an installed total production capacity of 22.5 million tons of LNG and 1 million tons of LPG per year. Headquartered in Jakarta, Badak LNG has a sole production facility in Bontang East Kalimantan.

Badak LNG is a non-profit LNG company and does not undertake any commercial activities. All assets of PT Badak NGL is fully owned by the government of Indonesia, under the Ministry of Finance, and supervised by PT Pertamina (Persero), the national oil company of Indonesia. According to information found on the Company's website as cited by JobsCDC.com, PT Pertamina (Persero) is the majority shareholder in PT Badak NGL with a 55 percent stake at the end of December 2017. Other remaining shares were owned by Vico Indonesia (15 percent), Total E&P Indonesia (10 percent) and Japan Indonesia LNG Company (25 percent).

To answer the challenges of the future, PT Badak Natural Gas Liquefaction is looking for qualified personnel with high motivation, initiative, and integrity to fill in the following positions:

Program Magang Badak LNG

Laboratorium & EC

Requirements
  • Minimum SMA IPA, SMK Chemistry or D3/S1 Chemistry.
  • Minimum average national exam score of 70 or minimum GPA of 3.01.
Kultur Jaringan

Requirements
  • Minimum S1 Biology.
  • Minimum GPA of 3.01.
Operator Biodiesel

Requirements
  • Minimum SMA IPA, SMK Chemistry or Analyst or D3/S1 Chemistry.
  • Minimum average national exam score of 70 or minimum GPA of 3.01.
CSR

Requirements
  • Minimum S1 in any field.
  • Minimum GPA of 3.01.
General Requirements
  • Local residents of Bontang (have Bontang ID Card and Family Card).
  • Have never participated in the internship program at Badak LNG.
  • Maximum age of 20 years old for SMA/SMK and maximum age of 25 years old for D3/S1. 
  • Drug-free.
  • Have an academic diploma/SKL.
Required application documents
  1. Application letter;
  2. Copy of report card/diploma (legalized);
  3. Curriculum Vitae (CV);
  4. Copy of  Bontang ID Card and Family Card
  5. Copy of AK-1 Bontang (2 sheets);
  6. Copy of birth certificate;
  7. Drug-free statement letter signed on stamp Rp 6,000;
  8. Color photograph 4x6 (3 sheets). 
For further information about this program, please refer official info from PT Badak NGL on following link below. If you meet these requirements, please come in person and bring directly all the required application documents above by using a red folder not later than 9 January 2020 to Dinas Ketenagakerjaan Kota Bontang - Jl Cut Nyak Dien No 01 Bontang. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com/Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Badak NGL - SMA, SMK, D3, S1 Internship Program Badak LNG December 2019 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.
Advertisements

Related Jobs :


Share this article on :
 
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs