|Bank Indonesia / bi.go.id|
According to information found in Bank Indonesia's profile as cited by JobsCDC.com, Bank Indonesia is led by the Board of Governors which comprises the Governor, a senior deputy governor and deputy governors (at least four and not more than seven deputy governors). Bank Indonesia's Member of Board of Governors (ADG) has a five-year term period. Bank Indonesia's ADG is nominated and appointed by the President of Republic of Indonesia with approval from the House of Representative of the Republic of Indonesia (Dewan Perwakilan Rakyat/DPR). Perry Warjiyo is the current governor of Bank Indonesia. He was sworn by president Joko "Jokowi" Widodo as the Governor of Bank Indonesia on 24 May 2018 for a five year term (2018-2023). The last governor of Bank Indonesia before Perry Warjiyo was Agus Martowardojo who completed his five-year term of office in May 2018.
Due to strengthen its team, Bank Indonesia is pleased to announce the following vacancies for immediate recruitment
Pendidikan Calon Pegawai Muda (PCPM) 34
- Indonesian Citizen (WNI).
- Have completed undergraduate (S1) / Postgraduate (S2) education, majoring in following disciplines
- Industrial Engineering
- Business Economics
- Development Studies
- Islamic Economics
- Legal Studies
- Administrative Science (Commerce / Business / Fiscal)
- Information Technology
- Information Systems
- Computer Science
- Electrical Engineering (weak current)
- Physics Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- For overseas graduates : have a field of study or expertise equivalent to the above field of study.
- Minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.00 (4.00 scale).
- For overseas graduates who are not included in the QS World University Top 50 Ranking are required to:
- Providing diploma equalization results from Kemenristek Dikti.
- Providing the results of the equalization of values obtained from official institutions that have the authority to carry out equalization of values.
- Deliver evidence of the results of the equivalents as in items a and b when they are declared to have passed the Health Test and Psychiatry Selection Stage.
- Maximum ages as of 14 September 2019:
- S1: maximum age of 26 years old.
- S2: maximum age of 28 years old.
- Preferably have national / international achievements and organizational experience on campus and / or social society.
- Demonstrate leadership potential, interpersonal skills, communication skills, team work and good analytical skills, and can be relied upon.
- Willing to resign and release official ties at the previous company / institution if accepted as a prospective Bank Indonesia employee.
- Willing to sign a letter of service agreement with Bank Indonesia.
- Willing to comply with every regulation and / or order in force at Bank Indonesia.
- Willing to be placed in all Bank Indonesia offices, both in the head office and in representative offices with high loyalty, ability and resilience to work for the nation and country.