|Bank BPD DIY / bpddiy.co.id|
PT Bank Pembangunan Daerah Istimewa Yogyakarta - Bank BPD DIY is the regional development bank of the Special Administrative Region of Yogyakarta (DIY) province. The Bank is owned by the provincial and municipal/regency goverments in DIY, consist of the Provincial Government of DIY (48.58%), the Regional Government of Sleman (16.27%), the Regional Government of Bantul (9.36%), the Regional Govenment of Gunungkidul (7.75%) and the Regional Government of Kulon Progo (6.91%). Bank BPD DIY now has 7 branch offices, 17 sub branch offices, 86 cash offices, 24 payment points, 2 mobile cash units, 21 sharia service units, and 88 ATMs. In terms of financial performance, Bank BPD DIY successfully maintained profitability in 2013. Bank BPD DIY achieved strong growth in total profit before tax of 25.27% from Rp 139.13 billion 2012 to Rp 174.29 billion. This figures was stated by Bank BPD DIY in its 2013 annual report as cited by JobsCDC.com.
To meet the rapidly business growth, PT Bank Pembangunan Daerah Istimewa Yogyakarta are currently taking applicants for the following position:
- Indonesian Citizens (WNI).
- Male / Female maximum 24 years of age by 31 December, 2014, evidenced by the Birth Certificate / Letter.
- Minimum education of Associate Degree (D3) from all majors with a GPA of at least 2.75.
- Attractive appearance with minimum height of 165 cm (Female) and 167 cm (Male).
- Have high integrity, good communication skills and enjoy working service.
- Proficient in computer literacy, at least Microsoft Office.
- Not married, not have children, and willing to not get married for 2 years.
- Physically and mentally healthy, attractive appearance, polite and friendly, and able to communicate well.
- Have no family relationship (father, mother, child, brother, sister and daughter) with the Management and Employees of Bank BPD DIY.
- Passed selection process and willing to be placed around the working area of Bank BPD DIY.
For further information, please refer official source from Bank BPD DIY on following link below. If you think you have met the requirements above, pleaseregister and submit your applications not later than 9 November 2014 to karir.bpddiy.co.id. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com / Source)
1:10 PM | 0 comments