|Unilever Indonesia / unilever.co.id|
PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk - Unilever Indonesia is a local unit of multinational consumer goods giant Unilever NV Netherlands. As of December 2013, Unilever Indonesia Holding B.V, a subsidiary company of Unilever NV holds 85% shares in PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk, while the remaining 15% shares was owned by public. PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk running business in consumer goods industry, including manufacturing, marketing and distribution. For the first quarter 2014, PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk recorded net sales of Rp 8,725 billion or 15.17% higher from Rp 7,575 billion in the first quarter 2013. This was stated by PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk in its Financial Statement Q1 2014 as cited by JobsCDC.com.
Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia, PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk are currently taking applicants for the following position:
Technical IP Manager (Job Number: 14000GRD)
- Industrial Engineer / Mechanical Engineer/ Graduate in Commerce/ Graduate in Operations Management, with experience in Supply Chain/ Project Management/ Manufacturing, basic finance knowledge, SAP & Microsoft office.
- Key skill and competences
- Have a good project management skills.
- Strong analytical and synthesis skills.
- Assertive communication.
- Excellent at negotiation and facilitation.
- Creativity, growth mindset.
- Bias for action, accountability & responsibility.
- Building talent and teams.
- Consumer and Customer Centricity.
- Relevant experience
- Minimum 4-6 years of experience in the industry.
- Previous operational / support experience.
- Business partnering experience.
- Experience in project management.
- Finance cost accounting experience.
For further information about job requirements, responsibilities and to apply online, please refer official source from PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk on following link below. This position can be applied by anyone who met the requirement above. Should you have more questions, please contact Konstantina Mourgkogia (HR Specialist) at email : firstname.lastname@example.org. Unposting Date : 14 August 2014. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com /Source)
1:10 PM | 0 comments