Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  
Advertisements

PT Badak NGL - D3, S1 Management Trainee Program Badak LGN April 2019

Written By JobsCDC on 18.4.19 | 10:14 AM

Advertisements


PT Badak NGL
PT Badak NGL / badaklng.co.id
PT Badak Natural Gas Liquefaction - PT Badak NGL is a reputable energy company in Indonesia strong business focus on natural gas industry. Established in 1974, PT Badak NGL has processed natural gas into liquefied natural gas (LNG), liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) and related derivative products. PT Badak NGL is widely known nationwide as one of the largest LNG producer in Indonesia with installed total production capacity of 22.5 million tons of LNG and 1 millions tons of LPG per year. Headquartered in Jakarta, Badak NGL has sole production facility in Bontang East Kalimantan. PT Badak NGL is a non profit LNG company and does not undertake any commercial activities. All assets of PT Badak NGL is fully owned by the government of Indonesia, under the Ministry of Finance, and supervised by PT Pertamina (Persero), the national oil company of Indonesia. According to information found in the Company's website as cited by JobsCDC.com, PT Pertamina (Persero) is the majority shareholder in PT Badak NGL with a 55 percent stake as at the end of December 2017. Other remaining shares was owned by Vico Indonesia (15 percent), Total E&P Indonesia (10 percent) and Japan Indonesia LNG Company (25 percent).

To answer the challenges of the future, PT Badak NGL is looking for qualified personnel with high motivation, initiative and integrity to fill in the following positions:

Management Trainee (MT) Program

Education background
  1. Diploma Degree (D3), with background in following disciplines
    • Chemical Engineering
    • Mechanical Engineering
    • Electrical Engineering
    • Civil Engineering
    • Instrumentation Engineering
    • Gas Processing Engineering
    • Chemical Analyst
    • Accounting
    • Business Management
    • Industrial Hygiene and Occupational Health (Hiperkes)
    • Information System
  2. Bachelor Degree (S1), with background in following disciplines
    • Law
    • Accounting
Requirements
  • Male or Female.
  • Indonesian Citizen (WNI).
  • Healthy, color blindness, drug free (issued by authorized institution).
  • Maximum age on 30 April 2019.
    • Maximum age of 25 years old for D3.
    • Maximum age of 29 years old for S1.
  • Strong academic result with minimum GPA of 3.00 out of 4.00, minimum B accredited department.
  • Minimum TOEIC score is 500, TOEFL 400 for D3.
  • Minimum TOEIC score is 550, TOEFL 475 for S1.
    For further information about this program, please refer official info from PT Badak NGL on following link below. If you meet these requirements, please register yourself at http://portal.badaklng.co.id/internet/career.html. Submission deadline is  30 April 2019. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com/Source)

    Notes :
    JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Badak NGL - D3, S1 Management Trainee Program Badak LGN April 2019 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.
    Advertisements

    Related Jobs :


    Share this article on :
     
    Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs