|PT Wijaya Karya (Persero) Tbk / wika.co.id|
WIKA has recorded a good performance in 2017. According to information found in PT Wijaya Karya (Persero) Tbk Annual Report 2017 as cited by JobsCDC.com, WIKA reported total net sales of Rp26.18 trillion in 2017. This total net sales is up 67.06% from Rp 15.67 trillion in 2016. WIKA successfully recorded a total asset of Rp 45.68 trillion, with a noticeable increase of 45.70% from Rp 31.35 trillion in 2016.
In line with its continued expansion program, PT Wijaya Karya (Persero) Tbk are now seeking to recruit high caliber and dynamic individuals for the following challenging positions as :
Program Pelatihan Calon Pegawai (PPCP)
- Maximum age of 28 years old.
- Education background
- D4/S1 Civil Engineering (Structure and Transportation).
- D4/S1 Accounting.
- S1 Law.
- Minimum GPA of 2.75 (PTN) and 3.00 (PTS).
- Good health history (balanced weight).
- Not color blind (Partial / Total).
- Able to use computer software applications in their fields.
- Fluent in English (spoken and writing) and have TOEFL certificate from a Certified Institution and a minimum TOEFL equivalent value of 500.
- Have high motivation, energetic, adaptive and able to work in teams.
- Willing to be placed in all working area of WIKA.
For more detail information, please refer official source from WIKA on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with WIKA, please apply directly through WIKA e-recruitment system with link as follow Semarang - Surabaya. Closing date 17 January 2019. All applications will be handled in strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates that match to the requirements and qualifications will be notified. (JobsCDC.com / Source)