Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  
Advertisements

PT Adhi Persada Properti - Accounting, Marketing ADHI Group November 2018

Written By JobsCDC on 31.10.18 | 5:49 AM

Advertisements


PT Adhi Karya (Persero) Tbk
PT Adhi Karya (Persero) Tbk / adhi.co.id
PT Adhi Persada Properti - APP or later known as Adhi Persada Properti is a well-established national property developer in Indonesia and is a directly-owned subsidiary company of PT Adhi Karya (Persero) Tbk (ADHI Group). As of December 2016, ADHI Group - one of the largest state-owned construction companies in Indonesia - holds 99.7% of APP's shares. While the remaining 0.3% shares in APP is owned by Koperasi Jasa ADHI Sejahtera (Kojas). PT Adhi Persada Properti operates primarily as a high rise building and property developer. Its projects including apartments, condotels and office towers. PT Adhi Persada Properti was formed in 2002 and initially registered as PT Adhi Realty. The name of PT Adhi Persada Properti was officially launched in 2012. PT Adhi Persada Properti is based in Bekasi West Java and its head office is registered at Grand Dhika City Building GF Floor - Jl HM Joyomartono Km 16 Exit Toll Bekasi Timur Bekasi 17113.

To support its progressive growth and build the organizational capability, PT Adhi Persada Properti offer opportunities to highly talented people to build their professional career in property industry as :

Accounting

Requirements
  • Male, single, not older than 28 years of age.
  • Minimum S1 degree from a leading university with minimum GPA of 3.00, majoring in Accounting, Economy, Taxation, Management.
  • Minimum 2 years of experience in the related field.
  • Preferably have proven experience in Public Accountant Firm.
  • Experts in Microsoft Office.
  • Strong knowledge of Accounting and Property Tax.
  • Able to work under pressure.
  • Willing to be placed in Jatiwarna Bekasi (Grand Dhika City Lifestyle Jatiwarna).
  • Preferably domiciled in Bekasi and its surrounding area.
Marketing

Requirements
  • Male, single, not older than 28 years of age.
  • Minimum S1 degree from a leading university with minimum GPA of 3.00,.
  • Minimum 1 year of experience in the related field.
  • Preferably have proven experience as Admin in Developer Company.
  • Experts in Microsoft Office.
  • Strong knowledge of Marketing.
  • Able to work under pressure.
  • Willing to be placed in Jatiwarna Bekasi (Grand Dhika City Lifestyle Jatiwarna).
  • Preferably domiciled in Bekasi and its surrounding area.
For more detail information on the requirement, please refer official source from CDC Unpad on following link below. Should you meet all requirements above, please send your updated CV /  resume to gdc.jatiwarna@app.co.id (maximum attachment file size of 1MB). Please write Name - Position Applied in your subject line. All applications will be treated in strict confidential and only use for the purpose of selection. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. (JobsCDC.com / Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Adhi Persada Properti - Accounting, Marketing ADHI Group November 2018 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.
Advertisements

Related Jobs :


Share this article on :
 
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs