Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  
Advertisements

PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk - Area Assistant Sales Manager Unilever Indonesia September 2018

Written By JobsCDC on 21.9.18 | 1:17 PM

Advertisements


Unilever Indonesia
Unilever Indonesia / unilever.co.id
PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk - Unilever Indonesia (IDX:UNVR) is a well-established multinational company in Indonesia operates in consumer goods (FMCG) industry. Headquartered in Tangerang Banten, Unilever Indonesia engaged in integrated consumer goods industry and has 39 product brands in soaps, detergents, cosmetic products, ice cream, savoury, soy sauce, margarine, tea based beverages and fruit juice. Its business include manufacturing, marketing and distribution of FMCG products. Unilever Indonesia was first established in 1933, and within 82 years has established itself as the leading FMCG in Indonesia.

PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk is a subsidiary company of a global consumer goods company Unilever NV and Plc (Unilever Group). As today, PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk is 85% owned by Unilever Group through Unilever Indonesia Holding BV (85%) and the remaining is held by the public (15%%).  PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk now has 9 production facilities located in the Jababeka Industrial Zone, Cikarang and Rungkut, Surabaya (as of December 2016). Unilever Indonesia also supported by 2 central distribution centers, 10 depot warehouses, 30 area sales offices, 16 third party manufacturers and directly employs nearly 6,185 employee.

According to information found in PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk Annual Report 2016 as cited by JobsCDC.com, PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk generally recorded a good performance in 2016. Referring to its annual report, PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk posted total total net sales of Rp 40,054 billion in 2016. This reflected an 9.78% increase from Rp 36,484 billion in 2015. Unilever Indonesia recorded a net profit of Rp 6,391 billion in 2016 or 9.20% increase from Rp 5,852 billion in 2015.

To assist in the growth and expansion of the company, PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk is seeking urgently qualified candidates of employee for the position of

Area Assistant Sales Manager

Requirements
  • S1 degree from all departments with a minimum GPA of 2.80
  • Maximum age of 28 years old.
  • Active in campus organization activities.
  • Dynamic and happy to work in the field.
  • Communicative and have good adaptability..
  • Healthy and has high stamina..
  • Willing to be placed throughout Indonesia..
    For more information, please refer official source from ITB Career Center on following link below. If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at http://bit.ly/ULICD. Closing date 25 September 2018. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com /Source)

    Notes :
    JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk - Area Assistant Sales Manager Unilever Indonesia September 2018 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.
    Advertisements

    Related Jobs :


    Share this article on :
     
    Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs