Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  
Advertisements

PT Elnusa Tbk - D3, S1 Fresh Graduate, Experienced Elnusa March 2018

Written By JobsCDC on 5.3.18 | 4:56 PM

Advertisements


PT Elnusa Tbk
PT Elnusa Tbk / elnusa.co.id
PT Elnusa Tbk - Elnusa is a reputable public-listed company in Indonesia that is involved in energy services. Elnusa has its business activities focused in three sectors: Integrated Upstream Oil & gas Services, Upstream Oil & Gas Support Services and Downstream Oil & Gas Services. Elnusa was first established on 25 January 1969  as PT Electronika Nusantara. The name PT Elnusa was launched on 9 September 1969. In February 2008, Elnusa conducted its initial public offering (IPO) on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) and its shares are traded on IDX under stock code ELSA. At present, Elnusa is 41.10% owned by PT Pertamina (Persero), the national oil company of Indonesia. The remaining 58.90% shares in Elnusa is owned by Pertamina Pension Fun, and Public, 43.86%. Headquartered in Jakarta, Elnusa now has 8 subsidiary/affiliated companies; PT Elnusa Geosains Indonesia, PT Elnusa Oilfield Services, PT Patra Nusa Data, PT Sigma Cipta Utama, PT Elnusa Fabrikasi Konstruksi, PT Elnusa Trans Samudera, PT Elnusa Petrofin, and PT Elnusa Patra Ritel.

In term of financial performance, Elnusa succeeded in posting excellent financial performance  in the first half of 2016 (1H 2016, ended in 30 June 2016). According to PT Elnusa Tbk Financial Report Audit June 2016 as cited by JobsCDC.com, Elnusa booked total comprehensive income for the period of Rp 145.87 billion in the first half of 2016. This total comprehensive income figures up 8.10% from Rp 134.93 billion from the same period last year.

To support its progressive growth and build the organizational capability, PT Elnusa Tbk are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following positions

Graphic Designer Support

Requirements
  • Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) in Communication or Visual Communication Design
  • Have internship experience is preferred.
  • Advanced knowledge in Photography, Videography and Graphic Design
  • Willing to work 3-6 months.
Web Application Developer

Requirements
  • Minimum S1 in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
  • Minimum 3 years of proven work experience as Web programmer or developer hands on technical experience with various programing languages, like HTML, Javascript, PHP, CSS, Linux, Nodejs, Mobile Development, Version Control.
  • Attention to detail.
  • Strong project management skills within a fast-paced work environment.
  • Strong communication skill and able to work in a team.
Junior Server Staff

Requirements
  • Minimum S1 in Information Technology / similar.
  • Required 1 year of proven work experience in similar position. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
  • Advanced knowledge in Linux & Windows server.
Junior Web Programmer

Requirements
  • Minimum diploma in information technology or similar.
  • No work experience required.
  • Strong understanding in bugs fixing and bugs testing process.
HR Intern

Requirements
  • Minimum S1 in Psychology, Management, Communication, Business Administration or similar
  • Have internship experience is preferred.
  • For Psychology graduate, having knowledge in selection tools would be beneficial.
  • Willing to work 3-6 months
Senior Server Officer

Requirements
  • Minimum S1 in Information Technology or similar.
  • Strong understanding in Linux and Windows server fundamental.
  • Proven experience in handling mail server.
  • Proven experience in design, administering and optimize server system.
  • Advanced knowledge in core system - LDAP, AD, DNS, Proxy, DHCP.
  • Strong understanding in VM and Cloud - Vmware, openstack, Docker.
  • Strong understanding in Big data infrastructure
For further information, please refer official source from PT Elnusa Tbk on following link below. Interested in this opportunity, please submit your online application directly by registration through https://jobs.urbanhire.com/pt-elnusa-tbk. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com / Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Elnusa Tbk - D3, S1 Fresh Graduate, Experienced Elnusa March 2018 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.
Advertisements

Related Jobs :


Share this article on :
 
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs