Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  
Advertisements

PT Waskita Karya (Persero) Tbk - Fresh Graduate Management Trainee Waskita January 2018

Written By JobsCDC on 15.1.18 | 10:35 AM

Advertisements


PT Waskita Karya (Persero) Tbk
PT Waskita Karya (Persero) Tbk / waskita.co.id
PT Waskita Karya (Persero) Tbk - Waskita is  reputable state-owned company in Indonesia, running business in  general construction industry. The Company has core business competencies on Construction, precast, realty, toll road and energy. The Company was formed on 1 January 1961 as a nationalization result of foreign company named "Volker Aanemings Maatschappij NV" based on Government Regulation 62 of 1961. In 2012, the Company was listed in the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) and its shares are traded under reference code WSKT. Currently, the majority of the Company’s shares are owned by the Government of Indonesia (66.04%) and the remaining is held by the public (33.96%). Based in Jakarta, the Company now 30 domestic branch offices and 4 overseas branch offices (Uni Emirat Arab, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia and Timor Leste). The Company also supported by 5 directly-owned subsidiaries and 6 indirect-ownership subsidiaries.

According to PT Waskita Karya (Persero) Tbk Annual Report 2016 as cited by JobsCDC.com, the Company succeeded in achieving acceptable and sound growth in 2016. The Company reported total revenue of Rp 23,788.32 billion in 2016. This number is equivalent with an 68.08% increase year-on-year (YOY) from Rp 14,152.75 billion in 2015. Total net income for the year 2016 increased by 73.07 % YOY to Rp 1,813.07 billion from Rp 1,047.59 billion in 2015.

Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia, PT Waskita Karya (Persero) Tbk is looking for talented people and the best candidates to join as positions below:

Management Trainee

Requirements:
  • Fresh Graduate with maximum age of 25 years old.
  • Holds minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) from reputable university with minimum GPA of 2.75, majoring in one of these majors
    1. Civil Engineering
    2. Geodetic Engineering
    3. Environmental Engineering
    4. Safety Engineering
    5. Accounting
    6. Financial Management
    7. Law
  • Willing to be relocated in East Region of Indonesia and overseas.
  • Deeply interesting in construction industry.
  • A highly driven and motivated self starter with a strong commitment in achieving career, personal and organizational goal.
      For further information, please refer official source from PT Waskita Karya (Persero) Tbk on following link below. Candidates with qualifications as mentioned above, are welcome to apply for the position. If your qualification is matched with the requirement above, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at APPLICATION FORM MANAGEMENT TRAINEE 2018 or send your application to HRD PT Waskita Karya (Persero) Tbk - Jl MT Haryono Kav No 10 Cawang Jakarta Timur (021) 8508510. Registration period 15 January 2018 - 4 February 2018. All applications will be treated confidentially. Only short listed candidates will be notified. (JobsCDC.com / Source)

      Notes :
      JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Waskita Karya (Persero) Tbk - Fresh Graduate Management Trainee Waskita January 2018 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.
      Advertisements

      Related Jobs :


      Share this article on :
       
      Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs