Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  
Advertisements

PT Adhi Karya (Persero) Tbk - Staff, Supervisor, Manager LRT CITY ADHI January 2018

Written By JobsCDC on 25.1.18 | 5:43 AM

Advertisements


PT Adhi Karya (Persero) Tbk
PT Adhi Karya (Persero) Tbk / adhi.co.id
PT Adhi Karya (Persero) Tbk - Adhi Karya or referred to as "ADHI" is a well-established state-owned company in Indonesia, based in Jakarta and has business focus on general construction industry. ADHI's main business focus rests on 5 business pillars; construction, energy, property, industry, and investment. ADHI is public-listed company and its shares are listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) under reference code "ADHI". Currently, the majority of ADHI’s shares are owned by the Government of Indonesia (51%) and the remaining is held by the public (49%). As of December 2016, ADHI supported 6 departments and 6 construction divisions. ADHI's departments comprise of Department of Infratructure I, Department of Infratructure II, Department of Building, Department of Light Rail Transit (LRT), Department of Transit Oriented Development (TOD) and Hotel, Department of Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC). ADHI's conctrustion divisions comprise of Construction Division I Medan, Construction Division II Palembang, Construction Division III Jakarta, Construction Division IV Surabaya, Construction Division V Balikpapan, Construction Division VI Makassar.

In term of financial performance, ADHI generally recorded a good performance in the full year of 2016 (FY16, ended in 31 December 2016). According to PT Adhi Karya (Persero) Tbk Annual Report 2016 as cited by JobsCDC.com, ADHI booked total revenues of Rp 11,063.94 billion in 2016. This total revenue climbed 17.83% from Rp 9,389.57 billion in 2015. Total assets grew by 19.89% from the previous year, from Rp 16,761.06 billion in 2015 to Rp 20,09543 billion in 2016.

To support its progressive growth and build the organizational capability, PT Adhi Karya (Persero) Tbk are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following positions
  1. Staff Marketing Communication
  2. Marketing Manager Property
  3. Marketing Administration
  4. Customer Services
  5. Staff Mechanical Electrical
  6. Staff SDM
  7. Supervisor QHSE
  8. Owner Representative
  9. Accounting
      For more detail information on the requirement, please refer official source from Jobstreet on following link below. If you are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please register directly through Jobstreet's system at ADHI - Jobstreet and clicking apply in preferred position. All applications will be treated in strict confidential and only use for the purpose of selection. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. (JobsCDC.com / Source)

      Notes :
      JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Adhi Karya (Persero) Tbk - Staff, Supervisor, Manager LRT CITY ADHI January 2018 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.
      Advertisements

      Related Jobs :


      Share this article on :
       
      Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs