Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  
Advertisements

PT Waskita Karya (Persero) Tbk - D3, S1 Contract Staff Divisi III Waskita December 2017

Written By JobsCDC on 22.12.17 | 10:48 AM

Advertisements


PT Waskita Karya (Persero) Tbk
PT Waskita Karya (Persero) Tbk / waskita.co.id
PT Waskita Karya (Persero) Tbk - Waskita is one of the largest construction companies in Indonesia. Waskita has core business focus on Construction, precast, realty, toll road and energy. Waskita was formed on 1 January 1961 as a nationalization result of foreign company named "Volker Aanemings Maatschappij NV" based on Government Regulation 62 of 1961. Waskita was listed and  first traded its shares on the Indonesia Stock Exchange in 2012, with trading code WSKT. Currently, the majority of Waskita’s shares are owned by the Government of Indonesia (66.04%) and the remaining is held by the public (33.96%). Based in Jakarta, Waskita now 30 domestic branch offices and 4 overseas branch offices (Uni Emirat Arab, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia and Timor Leste). Waskita also supported by 5 directly-owned subsidiaries and 6 indirect-ownership subsidiaries.

According to PT Waskita Karya (Persero) Tbk Annual Report 2016 as cited by JobsCDC.com, Waskita succeeded in achieving acceptable and sound growth in 2016. Waskita booked total revenue of Rp 23,788.32 billion in 2016 or an 68.08% increase year-on-year (YOY) from Rp 14,152.75 billion in 2015. Total net income for the year 2016 increased by 73.07 % YOY to Rp 1,813.07 billion from Rp 1,047.59 billion in 2015.

Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia, PT Waskita Karya (Persero) Tbk - Divisi III is looking for talented people and the best candidates to join as positions below:

Staf K3LM

Requirements
  • Male or Female with the minimum age 25 years old.
  • Diploma or Bachelor (D3 / S1) holder with minimum GPA of 2.75, majoring in Civil Engineering, Occupational Safety and Health
  • Required experience for minimum 2 years in construction company.
  • Willing to be located at Project / Field Location.
  • Preferably have expertise certification in Occupational Health and Safety.
  • Integrity and good motivation.
Test location : Yogyakarta, Surabaya and Jakarta.
      For further information, please refer official source from SAC ITS on following link below. Candidates with qualifications as mentioned above, are welcome to apply for the position. To apply, please register and submit your application directly through SAC ITS system at https://careers.its.ac.id  and click apply on the job list. All applications will be treated confidentially. Only short listed candidates will be notified. (JobsCDC.com / Source)

      Notes :
      JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Waskita Karya (Persero) Tbk - D3, S1 Contract Staff Divisi III Waskita December 2017 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.
      Advertisements

      Related Jobs :


      Share this article on :
       
      Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs