Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  
Advertisements

Telkom Indonesia - Recruitment Junior, Senior Data Scientist Telkom Group October 2017

Written By JobsCDC on 24.10.17 | 10:35 AM

Advertisements


Telkom Indonesia
Telkom Indonesia / telkom.co.id
PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk - Telkom Indonesia (IDX:TLKM, NYSE:TLK) or known as "Telkom Group/Telkom" is Bandung based state-owned telecommunication services company. Telkom Indonesia major business is in the field of integrated telecommunications services and networks in Indonesia operating domestically and abroad. Its business include fixed wire line connections, fixed wireless connections, mobile communications services, networking and interconnection services and Internet and data communication services. Telkom Indonesia also engaged in providing various information, media and edutainment services, including managed services based on cloud and server, e-Commerce, e-Payment services and IT enabler, and other portal services.

As a state-owned company, Telkom Indonesia is majority by the Government of Indonesia. As of December 2016, PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk is 52.09% owned by the Government of Indonesia and other remaining was owned by Public (47.91%). As of December 2016, Telkom Indonesia's operations are divided into 7 regional division offices. These regions gave Telkom Indonesia a total of 58 telecommunication areas and 572 Plasa Telkom spread across Indonesia.

According to PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk Annual Report 2016 as quoted by JobsCDC.com, Telkom Indonesia closed the business year of 2016 with a positive result. Telkom Indonesia reported total revenue of Rp116,333 billion in 2016. This number is up 13.53% from Rp102,470 billion in 2015. Telkom Indonesia’s latest annual report showed that its total profit for the year 2016 amounted to Rp29,172 billion, which represented an increase of 25.11% over total profit for the year recorded in 2015 of Rp23,317 billion.

To assist in the growth and expansion of the company, PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk is looking for talented people and the best candidates to join as positions below:
  1. Junior Data Scientist - Big Data (JDS) - 10 persons
  2. Data Scientist - Big Data (DS) - 10 persons
  3. Senior Data Scientist - Big Data (JDS) - 10 persons
General Requirements
  • Strong background in statistical concepts and calculations.
  • Technical experience in handling real data
    • Minimum 5 years for senior data scientist
    • Minimum 3 years for data scientist.
  • Innovate and strong analytical and algorithmic problem solvers.
  • Experience with scripting languages (e.g. Phyton, Ruby, Perl, Bash) for orchestration and data manipulation and statistical computing tools like R, SAS and SPSS.
  • Technical experience in data engineering, including SQL and experience manipulating stuctured and unstructured data source for analytics.
  • Demonstrated good communication skill and have good language both written and oral English.
  • The candidates with prior experience with MapReduce/Hadoop and related technologies (e.g.n Pig, Hive, Cascading) is preferred.
  • Preferable have familiarity with Amazon Web Services and Elastic MapReduce a plus.
  • Preferable have familiarity with Hadoop based commercial packages (e.g. Cloudera, Hartinworks).
  • The candidates with prior experience in text mining/NLP is preferred.
    For more information and submission, please refer official source from Telkom Indonesia on following link below. Candidates with qualifications as mentioned above, are welcome to apply for the position. Please submit your latest CV to: agus.laksono@telkom.co.id with the latest on 1 November 2017. All applications will be handled in strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates that match to the requirements and qualifications will be notified. (JobsCDC.com / Source)

    Notes :
    JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. Telkom Indonesia - Recruitment Junior, Senior Data Scientist Telkom Group October 2017 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.
    Advertisements

    Related Jobs :


    Share this article on :
     
    Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs