Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  
Advertisements

PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk - Content Acquisition Officer Telkom Indonesia October 2017

Written By JobsCDC on 22.10.17 | 9:20 AM

Advertisements


Telkom Indonesia
Telkom Indonesia / telkom.co.id
PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk - Telkom Indonesia (IDX:TLKM) or known as "Telkom Group/Telkom" is a leading state-owned telecommunication services company in Indonesia, based in Bandung West Java. Telkom Indonesia conducting business in the field of integrated telecommunications services and networks in Indonesia operating domestically and abroad. Its business include fixed wire line connections, fixed wireless connections, mobile communications services, networking and interconnection services and Internet and data communication services. Telkom Indonesia also providing various information, media and edutainment services, including managed services based on cloud and server, e-Commerce, e-Payment services and IT enabler, and other portal services.

As a state-owned company, PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk is majority by the Government of Indonesia. As of December 2016, Telkom Indonesia is 52.09% owned by the Government of Indonesia and other remaining was owned by Public (47.91%). As of December 2016, Telkom Indonesia's operations are divided into 7 regional division offices. These regions gave the Company a total of 58 telecommunication areas and 572 Plasa Telkom spread across Indonesia.

According to PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk Annual Report 2016 as quoted by JobsCDC.com, Telkom Indonesia closed the business year of 2016 with a positive result. Telkom Indonesia reported total revenue of Rp116,333 billion in 2016. This number is up 13.53% from Rp102,470 billion in 2015. Telkom Indonesia’s latest annual report showed that its total profit for the year 2016 amounted to Rp29,172 billion, which represented an increase of 25.11% over total profit for the year recorded in 2015 of Rp23,317 billion.

To assist in the growth and expansion of the company, PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk is looking for talented people and the best candidates to join as positions below:

Content Acquisition Officer (CONTRACT)

Requirements
  • Minimum requirement of  Bachelor's Degree in any field.
  • Have minimum 5 years of experience in content licensing and acquisition, particularly from Top 3 Pay TV Operator.
  • Preferably Staff (non management and non supervisor) specialized in Content Acquisition or equivalent.
  • Have a good leadership skill and competencies to undertake the content acquisition function and project.
  • Preferably have a wide networking with content provider.
    For more information and submission, please refer official source from Jobsteet on following link below. To apply for, please register directly through Jobstreet e-recruitment website with link as follow Telkom Indonesia - Jobstreet and clicking apply in preferred position. All applications will be handled in strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates that match to the requirements and qualifications will be notified. (JobsCDC.com / Source)

    Notes :
    JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk - Content Acquisition Officer Telkom Indonesia October 2017 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.
    Advertisements

    Related Jobs :


    Share this article on :
     
    Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs