Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  
Advertisements

PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek - Recruitment D3 Staff KRL KAI Group July 2017

Written By JobsCDC on 19.7.17 | 6:45 AM

Advertisements


PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek
PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek / krl.co.id
PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek - PT KCJ or commonly known as "KA Commuter Jabodetabek" or Commuterline or KRL (Kereta Rel Listrik) is the commuter railways operator in the area of Jakarta Metropolitan area or JABODETABEK; Jakarta, Bogor, Depok, Tangerang and Bekasi. Based in Jakarta, PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek is a strategic subsidiary company of state-owned railways operator PT Kereta Api Indonesia (Persero) or KAI Group. At present, PT KCJ is owned majorly by KAI Group with 99.78% shares and the rest is owned by Pusaka Foundation with 0.22% shares. PT KCJ runs its business through 826 units of Light Rail (KRL) which serving 72 stations throughout JABODETABEK with a range of service reaches 184.5 km.

According to PT Kereta Api Indonesia (Persero) Annual Report 2015 as cited by JobsCDC.com, PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek managed to recorded good performance in the business year of 2015. PT KCJ was able to expand total revenue by 39.96% from Rp 1,235.86 billion in 2014 to Rp 1,729.74 billion in 2015. Referring to its annual report, PT KCJ booked a net profit after tax of Rp 254.12 billion, increasing 71% from net profit after tax in 2014 of Rp 148,28 billion.

To support its progressive growth and build the organizational capability, PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek invites potential candidates who meet the following requirements to fill the positions of

Sekretaris

Requirements
  • Have a Diploma Degree (D3) in Secretary from a leading college accreditation "A" with minimum GPA of 2.95.
  • Advanced level of Microsoft Office.
  • Mastering the making of reports and presentation materials.
  • Fluent in English.
    General Requirements
    • Female, with the maximum age of 25 year old
    • Good looking.
    • Minimum height of 160 cm (ideal body weight / proportional).
    • Skilled, honest, and hard workers.
    • Have high integrity and employment initiative.
    • Willing to be placed in all working area of PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek.
      For further information, please refer official source from PT KCJ on following link below. If your qualification is matched with the requirement above, please send your application  letter along with updated CV, latest photograph (full body), legalized copies of diploma and transcripts, BAN-PT accreditation certificate, SKCK, medical certificate (stated not color blind, weight and height) to hrd@krl.co.id. Please write "SEKRETARIS" in the email subject. Closing date 30 July 2017. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com/Source)

      Notes :
      JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek - Recruitment D3 Staff KRL KAI Group July 2017 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.
      Advertisements

      Related Jobs :


      Share this article on :
       
      Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs