Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  
Advertisements

Askrindo Syariah - Compliance Officer, Claim Staff ASKRINDO Group July 2017

Written By JobsCDC on 10.7.17 | 8:49 AM

Advertisements


Askrindo Syariah
Askrindo Syariah / askrindosyariah.com
PT Jaminan Pembiayaan Askrindo Syariah - Askrindo Syariah is a well-established sharia-based credit insurance company in Indonesia. Askrindo Syariah operates primarily as a provider of sharia credit insurance solutions based on Islamic principles. Its business include trade guarantee, bank guarantee, as well as small medium enterprise (SME) financing guarantee. The Company was formed in 2012 and is recognized as the pioneer in Indonesian sharia credit insurance industry. PT Jaminan Pembiayaan Askrindo Syariah is a directly-owned subsidiary company of PT Asuransi Kredit Indonesia (Persero) or known as ASKRINDO Group, a reputable state-owned credit insurance company in Indonesia. At present, Askrindo Syariah is 99.99% owned by ASKRINDO Group and the rest is owned by YDKKA with 0.01%. Headquartered in Jakarta, Askrindo Syariah runs its business through 15 office networks spread in all over Indonesia.

In term of financial performance, Askrindo Syariah managed to recorded good performance in the business year of 2015. According to PT Jaminan Pembiayaan Askrindo Syariah Annual Report 2015 as cited by JobsCDC.com, Askrindo Syariah reported total gross premium of Rp 111.14 billion in 2015 or an increase of 134.45% as compared to Rp 47.40 billion in 2014. Total comprehensive income in 2015 was recorded at Rp 24.03 billion, up by 144.11% from Rp 9.84 billion in 2014.

In line with its continued expansion program, PT Jaminan Pembiayaan Askrindo Syariah are now seeking to recruit high caliber and dynamic individuals for the following challenging positions as :

Compliance Officer

Requirements
  • S1 Law, Management, Banking.
  • Minimum 2 years of experience in the field of financing analyst or financing administration.
  • Familiar with financing/credit review.
  • Strong understanding of banking regulation.
Staf Klaim (Ta'widh)

Requirements
  • S1 any field.
  • Minimum 1 year of experience in the related field.
  • Diligent and thorough.
  • Honest and patient.
For further information, please refer official source from Jobstreet on following link below. If you see yourself as a potential candidate, please register and submit your application through Jobstreet's system at Compliance Officer - Staf Klaim (Your application will go directly to Askrindo Syariah). All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com / Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. Askrindo Syariah - Compliance Officer, Claim Staff ASKRINDO Group July 2017 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.
Advertisements

Related Jobs :


Share this article on :
 
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs