|PT Nindya Karya (Persero) / nindyakarya.co.id|
PT Nindya Karya (Persero) performance achievement throughout 2015 showed satisfactory results. According to PT Nindya Karya (Persero) Annual Report 2015 as cited by JobsCDC.com, Nindya Karya reported total net profit of Rp68.62 billion in 2015 or 52.51% growth as compared with Rp44.99 billion in 2014. Total revenue in 2015 amounted to Rp3.61 trillion or 92.04% increase from Rp1.88 trillion in 2014.
In line with its continued expansion program, PT Nindya Karya (Persero) is looking for highly experienced Indonesian professional to join the team as
Program Rekrutmen Reguler II 2017
- Education background
- S1 Civil Engineering.
- S1 Economics (Accounting / Economics Development).
- S1 Law.
- D3 Economics Taxation.
- Education in accordance with the required skills and graduates from a college with accreditation A (PTN/PTS).
- Willing to be placed in all over Indonesia.
- Legalized copy of diploma or graduation certificate (SKL).
- Legalozed copy of academic transcript with minimum GPA of 3.00.
- Fluent in English both oral and written (minimum TOEFL score of 500).
- Valid SKCK (can follow later).
- Copy of Identity Card (KTP).
- Latest color photograph 4x6 (2 sheets).
- Maximum age of 27 years old on 30 May 2017.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Jakarta, Medan, Semarang, Surabaya, Makasar (S1 Civil Engineering, S1 Economics, D3 Economics Taxation).
- Jakarta (S1 Law).
For further information, please refer official source from PT Nindya Karya (Persero) on following link below. Should you are interested and meet with minimum qualifications above, please send your application directly through Nindya Karya's system at http://www.nindyakarya.co.id/careers. Closing date 19 May 2017. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com / Source)