|Bank Mandiri / bankmandiri.co.id|
In 2015, the performance of Bank Mandiri is showing good results. According to PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk Annual Report 2016, Bank Mandiri booked total assets of Rp1,038.71 trillion in 2016, This total assets equal to an increase of around 14.14% compared to the previous year (Rp 910.06 trillion in 2015). Referring to its annual report, total third party funds in 2016 increased by 12.73% amounting to Rp762.50 trillion from Rp676.39 trillion in 2015.
To achieve the company vision : to be Indonesia’s most admired and consistently progressive financial institution, PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk is calling young smart people to seize these career opportunities
- Micro Kredit Sales (MKS)
- Mitra Mandiri/Collection (MM)
- Male or Female (maximum age of 35 years old).
- Education : Minimum Diploma Degree (D3) for MKS and SMA for MM.
- Have experience in the related field.
- Domicile in Jakarta with a distance of 10km from Pondok Indah area (Pondok Aren, Ciputat, Ciledug, Pesanggrahan and its surrounding areas).
- Have motor cycle and driving license class C (SIM C).
- Able to work individually and in a team.
- Application letter;
- Copy of Indonesia KTP;
- Color photograph 4x6 cm (2 sheets);
- Legalized copy of diploma;
- Legalized copy of transcript;
- Other supporting document(s).
For more detail information, please refer official source from Budi Luhur University on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with Bank Mandiri, please send your CV not later than 31 May 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com. All application will kept strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be contacted. (JobsCDC.com / Source)