|PT Waskita Karya (Persero) Tbk / waskita.co.id|
In term of financial performance, PT Waskita Karya (Persero) Tbk is running well in the first 6 months of 2016 (1H 2016, ended in 30 June 2016). Waskita recorded total revenue of Rp 8,084.57 billion in 1H 2016, According to PT Waskita Karya (Persero) Tbk Consolidated Financial Statements for the period 6 months ended in 30 June 2016 as cited by JobsCDC.com. This figures reflected an 102.90% increase from Rp 3,984.32 billion in 1H 2015. Total net income for the year increased by 239.53% year-on-year to Rp 582.23 billion from Rp 171.48 billion in 1H 2015.
Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia, PT Waskita Karya (Persero) Tbk is looking for talented people and the best candidates to join as positions below:
- Civil Engineering (CE)
- Architectural Engineering (AE)
- Electrical Power Engineering (EP)
- Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- Geodetic Engineering (GE)
- Quality, Health, Safety and Environment (QHSE)
- Accounting (ACC)
- Financial Management (FM)
- Legal (L)
- Human Resource Management (HR)
- Fresh Graduate with maximum age of 25 years old
- Background in Bachelor Degree (S1) from reputable university.
- Strong academic results with minimum GPA of 3.00 (scale 4.00).
- Willing to be based in east region of Indonesia and overseas.
- Deeply interesting in construction industry, engineering, precast, realty, and toll road
- A highly driven and motivated self starter with a strong commitment in achieving career, personal and organizational goal.
For further information about the program, please refer official source from PT Waskita Karya (Persero) Tbk on following link below. Candidates with qualifications as mentioned above, are welcome to apply for the position. To apply, please register and submit your application to https://ecc.ft.ugm.ac.id/employer/site/view/1537/profil-pt-waskita-karya-persero-tbk. Selection process will held at Jakarta, Yogyakarta and Surabaya. Closing date 21 March 2017. All applications will be treated confidentially. Only short listed candidates will be notified. (JobsCDC.com / Source)