Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  
Advertisements

PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek - Recruitment Assistant Mgr KAI Group March 2017

Written By JobsCDC on 7.3.17 | 6:27 AM

Advertisements


PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek
PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek / krl.co.id
PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek - PT KCJ or referred to as "KA Commuter Jabodetabek" is the commuter railways operator in the area of Jakarta, Bogor, Depok, Tangerang and Bekasi (JABODETABEK). KA Commuter Jabodetabek is a strategic subsidiary company of state-owned railways giant PT Kereta Api Indonesia (Persero) or KAI Group. Currently, PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek is owned majorly by PT Kereta Api Indonesia (Persero) with 99.78% shares and the rest is owned by Pusaka Foundation with 0.22% shares. As of October 2016, KA Commuter Jabodetabek runs its business through 826 units of Light Rail (KRL) which serving 72 stations throughout Jabodetabek with a range of service reaches 184.5 km.

In term of financial positions, KA Commuter Jabodetabek succeeded in posting overall improvement in its performance. According to PT Kereta Api Indonesia (Persero) Annual Report 2015 as cited by JobsCDC.com, KA Commuter Jabodetabek was able to expand total revenue by 39.96% from Rp 1,235.86 billion in 2014 to Rp 1,729.74 billion in 2015. KAI Commuter booked a net profit after tax of Rp 254.12 billion, increasing 71% from net profit after tax in 2014 of Rp 148,28 billion.

To support its progressive growth and build the organizational capability, PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek invites potential candidates who meet the following requirements to fill the positions of

Asisten Manager Electronic Ticketing (Code : E-Ticketing)

Requirements
  • Male/Female, age 22 to 40 years old.
  • Minimum S1 from a leading university with accreditation "A" and minimum GPA of 2.95.
  • Minimum 3 years of managerial level in the field of IT, evidenced by a certificate of work experience at managerial level.
  • Possess expertise certification in IT (software/hardware).
  • Expertise with database Postgree/SQL, Java, PHP/Framework.
  • Experience in e-ticketing.
Asisten Manager IT Wilayah (Code : IT Wilayah)

Requirements
  • Male/Female, age 22 to 40 years old.
  • Minimum S1 from a leading university with accreditation "A" and minimum GPA of 2.95.
  • Minimum 3 years of supervisor level in the field of IT, evidenced by a certificate of work experience at supervisor level.
  • Possess expertise certification in IT (software/hardware).
  • Experience in monitoring virtual server (virtual machine), data networking, fiber optic networking, switch/router configuration.
Asisten Manager IT (Code : IT Programmer)

Requirements
  • Male/Female, age 25 to 40 years old.
  • Minimum S1 from a leading university with accreditation "A" and minimum GPA of 2.95.
  • Minimum 3 years of managerial level in the field of IT, evidenced by a certificate of work experience at managerial level.
  • Possess expertise certification in IT (software/hardware).
  • Experience as programmer.
  • Expertise with databse Postgree/SQL, Java, PHP/Framework.
  • Experience in SAP maintenance.
  • Strong understanding of Big Data.
General Requirements
  • Minimum height of 160 cm (ideal body weight / proportional).
  • Skilled, honest, and hardworkers.
  • Have high integrity and employment initiative.
    For further information, please refer official source from PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek on following link below. Should you are interested and qualified, please submit your updated application letter, CV, latest photograph, legalized copy of diploma and transcript, BAN-PT accreditation certificate, SKCK, KTP, medical certificate (not color blind, and stated height) by mentioning position code on subject email to the email address : hrd@krl.co.id (maximum file size of 5MB). Closing date 31 March 2017. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com/Source)

    Notes :
    JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek - Recruitment Assistant Mgr KAI Group March 2017 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.
    Advertisements

    Related Jobs :


    Share this article on :
     
    Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs