|PT Badak NGL / badaklng.co.id|
To answer the challenges of the future, PT Badak Natural Gas Liquefaction is looking for qualified personnel with high motivation, initiative and integrity to fill in the following positions:
- Have valid resident indentity card (KTP) East Kalimantan.
- Have a good health, not color blind and drug free evidenced by a statement from the competent institutions.
- Maximum age of 23 years old on 1 March 2017.
- Background in Diploma (D3) Degree, majoring in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Gas Processing Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering, Chemical Analyst, Accounting, Communication/International Relation/Public Relation.
- Minimum GPA of 3.00 (scale 4.00) from a leading university accredited "A" and "B".
- Minimum TOEFL score of 400 or minimum TOEIC score of 390.
- Application letter (please write your valid phone number, email and postal address);
- Copy of resident indentity card (KTP) East Kalimantan;
- Legalized copies of diploma and transcripts;
- Legalized copy of birth certificate;
- Curriculum Vitae (CV);
- Drug-free statement letter from the competent institutions;
- Medical and not color blind certificate from Government Hospital.
- Color photograph 4x6 cm (3 sheets).
For further information about this program, please refer official info from PT Badak NGL on following link below. If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please send all required application documents above to Kantor Dinas Ketenagakerjaan Kota Balikpapan - Jl Jendral Sudirman No 2 Balikpapan or Kantor Dinas Ketenagakerjaan Kota Samarinda - Jl Basuki Rahmat No 78 Samarinda. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com/Source)