Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  
Advertisements

PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek - Junior Engineering Staff KRL KAI Group February 2017

Written By JobsCDC on 3.2.17 | 5:57 AM

Advertisements


PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek
PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek / krl.co.id
PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek - PT KCJ or referred to as "KAI Commuter" is one of the largest transportation services operators in Indonesia. KAI Commuter has strong business competencies on commuter railways. PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek is an commuter railways operator in the area of Jakarta, Bogor, Depok, Tangerang and Bekasi (JABODETABEK). KAI Commuter is a strategic subsidiary company of PT Kereta Api Indonesia (Persero) or KAI Group, the national railways company of Indonesia which is fully-owned by the Government of Indonesia. Currently, KAI Commuter is owned majorly by PT Kereta Api Indonesia (Persero) with 99.78% shares and the rest is owned by Pusaka Foundation with 0.22% shares.

In 2015, KAI Commuter succeeded in posting overall improvement in its performance. PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek was able to expand total revenue by 39.96% from Rp 1,235.86 billion in 2014 to Rp 1,729.74 billion in 2015, according to PT Kereta Api Indonesia (Persero) Annual Report 2015 as cited by JobsCDC.com. KAI Commuter booked a net profit after tax of Rp 254.12 billion, increasing 71% from net profit after tax in 2014 of Rp 148,28 billion.

To support its progressive growth and build the organizational capability, PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek invites potential candidates who meet the following requirements to fill the positions of

Junior Staf Teknik

Requirements
  • Male, age 18 to 30 years old.
  • Minimum Vocational Senior High School (SMK), majoring in
    • Civil Engineering
    • Building Engineering
    • Mechanical Engineering.
  • Minimum average national exam score of 6.5.
  • For Civil and Building Engineering : mastering AutoCAD.
  • For Mechanical Engineering : mastering drawing machine.
  • Minimum height of 160 cm (ideal body weight / proportional).
  • Skilled, honest, and hardworking.
  • Have integrity and high employment initiative.
  • Willing to be placed in all working area of PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek.
For further information, please refer official source from PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek on following link below. Should you are interested and meet with minimum qualifications above, please forward your updated application letter, CV, latest photograph, legalized copy of diploma and SKHUN, SKCK, KTP, medical certificate (not color blind, and stated height) to : hrd@krl.co.id (maximum file size of 5MB). Please mention "TEKNIK" on the email subject. Closing date 15 March 2017. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com/Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek - Junior Engineering Staff KRL KAI Group February 2017 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.
Advertisements

Related Jobs :


Share this article on :
 
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs