Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  
Advertisements

PT Jaminan Pembiayaan Askrindo Syariah - S1 Staff ASKRINDO Group February 2017

Written By JobsCDC on 6.2.17 | 5:22 PM

Advertisements


Askrindo Syariah
Askrindo Syariah / askrindosyariah.com
PT Jaminan Pembiayaan Askrindo Syariah - Askrindo Syariah is a rapid growing sharia credit insurance company in Indonesia. Askrindo Syariah has core business focus in providing credit insurance solutions based on Islamic principles. Its business include trade guarantee, bank guarantee, as well as small medium enterprise (SME) financing guarantee. Askrindo Syariah was formed in 2012 and is recognized as the pioneer in Indonesian sharia credit insurance industry. PT Jaminan Pembiayaan Askrindo Syariah is a sharia subsidiary company of PT Asuransi Kredit Indonesia (Persero) or known as ASKRINDO Group, a state-owned credit insurance company in Indonesia. At present, ASKRINDO Group holds 99.99% shares in Askrindo Syariah and the rest is owned by YDKKA with 0.01%. Headquartered in Jakarta, Askrindo Syariah runs its business through 15 office networks spread in all over Indonesia.

In term of financial performance, Askrindo Syariah produced satisfactory results in 2015. According to Askrindo Syariah Annual Report 2015 as cited by JobsCDC.com, PT Jaminan Pembiayaan Askrindo Syariah effectively recorded an increase in total gross premium revenue by 134.45%, which is Rp 111.14 billion, compared to Rp 47.40 billion in 2014. Total comprehensive income in 2015 was recorded at Rp 24.03 billion, up by 144.11% from Rp 9.84 billion in 2014.

In line with its continued expansion program, PT Jaminan Pembiayaan Askrindo Syariah are now seeking to recruit high caliber and dynamic individuals for the following challenging positions as :

Staf Recovery & Subrograsi

Requirements
  • Maximum age of 35 years old.
  • Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) majoring in Law, preferably from State University (PTN).
  • Strong understanding of regulation and law implementation regarding to financing agreement, binding guarantees, trade contracts, work order and a cooperation agreement with a bank or LKBB.
  • Previous experience in restructuring, loan work-out and collection of financing problems at banks or LKBB.
  • Previous experience in managing financing problem portfolios, remedial unit or subrogation at Bank and LKBB.
  • Previous experience in litigation related to financing.
  • Strong competencies : strong communication, negotiation, leadership, managerial and computer literate.
Staf Analis Cabang Surabaya

Requirements
  • Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) majoring in any field.
  • Minimum 2 years of experience as Analys Officer Commercial Loan at Banking.
  • Possess driving license class A/C (SIM A/C).
  • Discipline and have high integrity.
  • Willing to work under pressure.
Staf Pemasaran Cabang Palembang

Requirements
  • Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) majoring in any field.
  • Minimum 2 years of experience in banking and marketing is preferred.
  • Able to ride and drive a vehicle (motorcycla and car).
  • Possess driving license class A/C (SIM A/C).
  • Mastering Microsoft Office.
  • Able to work in a team and individually.
Staf Administrasi Operasional Cabang Palembang

Requirements
  • Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) majoring in any field.
  • Able to ride and drive a vehicle (motorcycla and car) is preferred.
  • Able to work in a team and individually.
For further information, please refer official source from Jobstreet on following link below. If you think you have met the requirements above, please submit your application through Jobstreet's system at Staf Recovery & Subrograsi - Staf Analis Cabang Surabaya - Staf Pemasaran Cabang Palembang - Staf Administrasi Operasional Cabang Palembang (Your application will go directly to Askrindo Syariah). All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com / Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Jaminan Pembiayaan Askrindo Syariah - S1 Staff ASKRINDO Group February 2017 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.
Advertisements

Related Jobs :


Share this article on :
 
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs