|ICBP Noodles Division / indofoodcbp.com|
In term of financial performance, ICBP Noodle Divison recorded excellent results in 2014. ICBP Noodle Divison recorded a growth of 15% in total sales amounted to Rp19.92 trillion over the previous year (Rp17.32 trillion in 2013). This figures was stated by JobsCDC.com from PT Indofood CBP Sukses Makmur Tbk Annual Report 2014.
In order to strengthen its business fundamentals, PT Indofood CBP Sukses Makmur Tbk - Noodle Division currently seeking an exceptional individual to fill the following position
I-Fuel 2017 - Indofood Noodle Future Leader (MT Program)
I-FUEL Human Resources (Code : I-FUEL HR)
- Background in Bachelor Degree (S1) majoring in Psychology, Law, Human Resources Management, and Industrial Engineering.
- Enjoy working with people and implement human resources practices.
- Background in Bachelor Degree (S1) majoring in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Food Technology, Industrial Engineering, and Chemical Engineering.
- Willing to work in factories with shift working system.
- Background in Bachelor Degree (S1) in any field.
- Strong passion in sales, market and interaction with people.
- Background in Bachelor Degree (S1) majoring in Accounting.
- Enjoy working with accounting and financial procedures in manufacturing process.
- Strong academic results with minimum GPA of 3.10. within 4.00 scales.
- Not older than 25 years of age.
- Active in organizational/social activities.
- Demonstrated good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in computer literacy.
- Self motivated, dynamic with personal integrity.
- Willing to be placed n all over Indonesia.
For further information about the program, please refer official source from CDC UNS on following link below. If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your recent resume, photo and kindly mark code of the position applied at the email subject to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org (max 500kb in PDF format). Closing date 30 March 2017. No payment request for each recruitment process. Your application will be treated confidentially and only short listed candidates will be followed up. (JobsCDC.com / Source)