|Bank Mandiri / bankmandiri.co.id|
To achieve the company vision : to be Indonesia’s most admired and consistently progressive financial institution, PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk is calling young smart people to seize theese career opportunities
Officer Development Program (ODP)
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate Degree (S1/S2) from relevant fields of studies (Local/International).
- Strong academic results with minimum Grade Point Average (GPA)
- S1 : Minimum GPA of 3.00 or equivalent.
- S2 : Minimum GPA of 3.20 or equivalent.
- Maximum age for selection
- S1 : maximum age of 25 years old.
- S2 : maximum age of 28 years old.
- Fluent in English for both written and verbal communication.
- Willing to be assigned in all over Indonesia.
For more detail information on the requirement, please refer official source from PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with Bank Mandiri, kindly submit your application to mandiricareer.net or come in person and bring your application to UI CAREER & SCHOLARSHIP EXPO XXIII 23 - 25 February 2017 (09.00 - 17.00 WIB) Balairung UI, Kampus UI Depok. All application will kept strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be contacted. (JobsCDC.com / Source)