|Bank Mandiri / bankmandiri.co.id|
Bank Mandiri is recognized as the largest banks in Indonesia. According to PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk latest quarterly financials report as cited by JobsCDC.com, total assets of Bank Mandiri in the position of the end of third quarter of 2016 (Q3 2016, ended in 30 September 2016) amounted to Rp 975.16 trillion.
In term of financial performance, Bank Mandiri booked total consolidated income for the year of Rp 12,637.01 billion in Q3 2016. This total consolidated income down by 16.64% from Rp 15,159.98 billion in Q3 2015. Referring to its Annual Report, the Bank's total interest and sharia income in Q3 2016 amounted to Rp 56,885.23 billion increased by 8.07% compared to the year 2015 (Q3 2015) amounted to Rp 52,637.20 billion.
To achieve the company vision : to be Indonesia’s most admired and consistently progressive financial institution, PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk is calling young smart people to seize theese career opportunities
Relationship Manager - Private Banking
- Minimum Bachelor degree (S1), majoring in Management, Economics, Finance, Marketing.
- Minimum 5 year plus of experience as Junior RM/ PBO / Personal Banker or minimum 2 years plus of experience as Senior RM/ Citigold Executive/ Branch Manager.
- Demonstrated good leadership and managerial skills.
- Excellent relationship management and communication skills necessary for interaction with private client and negotiating parties.
- Able to prioritize work and be a strong team player.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
- Placement at 3 big cities: Jakarta, Medan and Surabaya
For more detail information, please refer official source from PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk on following link below. If you are interested and competent in accordance with the requirements, please register and submit your updated application to www.mandiricareer.net. All application will kept strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be contacted. (JobsCDC.com / Source)