|Pertamina / pertamina.com|
In term of financial performance, PT Pertamina (Persero) produced satisfactory results in the first half of 2016 (1H 2016, ended in 30 June 2016). According to PT Pertamina (Persero) 1H 2016 Financial Report as cited by JobsCDC.com, the National oil and gas corporation of Indonesia registered a 218.32% growth in total scurrent year profit of USD 1,843.42 million as compared with USD 579.10 million in 1H 2015. As at the end of June 2016, Pertamina maintains total assets worth of USD 46,948.28 million.
In order to strengthen its business fundamentals, PT Pertamina (Persero) is looking for talented people and the best candidates to join as positions below:
Secretary to Vice President (Contract Employee) - Batch 9 ( SECVPR1609 )
- Education background in D3 Secretary (preferably)/Bachelor Degree (S1).
- Skills and competencies
- Have a good knowledge and strong understanding about the archival guidelines, correspondence and archives.
- Have a service oriented attitude with a friendly and attractive appearance.
- Demonstrated good communication skills (communicative).
- Fluent in English (written and conversation).
- Familiar with Microsoft Office (Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Power Point), data processing and internet applications.
- Experience : minimum 5 years of experience as Executive Secretary.
- Contract Employee (PWT) with maximum 2 years of contract period.
- 9 positions available.
For more detail information on the requirement, please refer official source from PT Pertamina (Persero) on following link below. If these criteria perfectly describe you, please register and submit your application to Pertamina Career Website at http://recruitment.pertamina.com. Application will be treated strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will receive responses. (JobsCDC.com / Source)