|Bank Mandiri / bankmandiri.co.id|
In term of financial performance, the State-Owned Lender booked total consolidated income for the year of Rp 12,637.01 billion in Q3 2016. This total consolidated income down by 16.64% from Rp 15,159.98 billion in Q3 2015. Referring to its Annual Report, Bank Mandiri's total interest and sharia income in Q3 2016 amounted to Rp 56,885.23 billion increased by 8.07% compared to the year 2015 (Q3 2015) amounted to Rp 52,637.20 billion.
To achieve the company vision : to be Indonesia’s most admired and consistently progressive financial institution, PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk is calling young smart people to seize theese career opportunities
Micro Kredite Sales (MKS)
Mitra Mandiri/Collection (MM)
- Male or Female, maximum age of 35 years old.
- Education background
- Minimum Diploma Degree (D3) in any field for MKS.
- Minimum Senior High School (SMA) for MM.
- Experienced in the related field.
- Placement at Pondok Indah Jakarta : distance from the house and location ± 10 KM from the area of Pondok Indah Jakarta (Pondok Arean, Ciputat, Ciledug, Pesanggrahan and its surrounding).
- Have personal vehicle (motor cycle) and possess driving license class C (SIM C).
- Able to work in a team and induvidually.
- Application letter;
- Copy of Indonesia KTP;
- Latest color photograph 4x6 (2 sheets);
- Legalized copy of diploma;
- Legalized copy of transcript;
- Other supporting document(s).
For more detail information, please refer official source from Budi Luhur University Career Center on following link below. If you are interested and competent in accordance with the requirements, please send your CV and required application documents above not later than 31 December 2016 to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. All application will kept strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be contacted. (JobsCDC.com / Source)