|PT Kalbe Farma Tbk / kalbe.co.id|
In the third quarter of 2016 (Q3 2016, ended in 30 September 2016), the performance of Kalbe Farma is showing good results. According to PT Kalbe Farma Tbk Company Update Q3 2016 Unaudited Results (31 October 2016) as cited by JobsCDC.com, Kalbe Group booked total consolidated net sales of Rp 14,376 billion in Q3 2016. That number is up 9.5% year-on-year from Rp 13,128 billion in Q3 2015. Kalbe Farma's total net income grew from Rp 1,499 billion in Q3 2015 to Rp 1,703 billion in Q3 2016, an increase of 13.6% year-on-year.
To assist in the growth and expansion of the company, PT Kalbe Farma Tbk is looking for talented people and the best candidates to join as position below:
Business Development Officer Development Program
- Male/Female, not older than 25 years of age.
- Bachelor degree (S1) majoring in Biotechnology, Food Technology, Management, Medical, Pharmacy/Apothecary, Chemistry.
- Strong academic results with min GPA 3.25.
- Adaptable in challenging circumstances and willing to be placed in all working units of Kalbe.
- Have good communication skill, high achievement, persistence and continuous learner.
For further information, please refer official source from CDC UI on following link below. If these criteria perfectly describe you, please submit your updated CV online to CDC-UI website http://cdc.ui.ac.id. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted. (JobsCDC.com / Source)